Check Your Peet’s Gift Card Balance With Zero Effort Using DoNotPay
If you’ve had a Peet’s Coffee gift card for quite some time, you probably don’t remember what your remaining balance is. To find out how much money you have left, you’ll need to learn how to check your Peet’s Coffee gift card balance. DoNotPay can check the balance for you and help you get your money back in a few simple steps!
Peet’s Coffee offers two types of gift cards:
Peet’s Coffee doesn’t offer free gift cards.
You can use Peet’s Coffee gift cards both online and in a store. These cards can contain up to $200 and can be managed through Peet’s Coffee app.
Follow the instructions from the table to find out how to make purchases with your Peet’s Coffee gift card:
|Online Purchase||In-Store Purchase|
You can perform a Peet’s Coffee gift card balance check in three ways:
- In person
- Via phone
To check your gift card balance online, you need to visit the Peet’s Coffee website and follow the steps below:
- Go to the Peet’s Coffee gift card page
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Check Balance
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number
- Type in your PIN
- Tap on Check Balance
Follow the instructions below to check your Peet’s Coffee gift card balance in person:
- Find the nearest store using Peet’s Coffee store locator
- Visit the store
- Ask the cashier to check your gift card balance
If you want to check your Peet’s Coffee gift card balance over the phone, you need to call Peet’s Coffee customer support. Here’s what to do:
- Call 1-800-999-2132
- Ask the customer support representative to check your gift card balance
- Provide the agent with your gift card number
You don’t have to waste time and energy checking the balance on your Peet’s Coffee gift card by yourself when DoNotPay can do it for you. To use our awesome feature, you should subscribe to our platform and follow the steps below:
- Choose our Check Gift Card Balance product
- Take a photo of your gift card
- Upload the photo to our platform
Our app will contact Peet’s Coffee to check the balance on your behalf and notify you immediately.
Not sure what to do with the leftover money on your gift card? DoNotPay is here to offer some ideas on how you can use the remaining balance. Check out some of the possibilities below:
- Sell your gift card—Turn your gift cards into cash by selling them:
- Online—Use a website that handles gift card resale and find users who want to buy your gift card
- In person—Visit a mall to find a gift card exchange kiosk or store
In most cases, you won’t get the full value of your gift card—you’ll get only a percentage
- Purchase some Peet’s Coffee goods—Go to a Peet’s Coffee store or a website and treat yourself to some coffee or tea
- Exchange the gift card—Find websites that enable you to exchange gift cards with other users. If you don’t plan to make purchases with your Peet’s Coffee gift card, you can trade it for another one that you’ll use
- Give the gift card away—Give your used gift card away as a present to a friend or a family member who enjoys tea or coffee if it has a substantial balance left and you no longer want to use it
Are you wondering whether you can return your gift card for cash? You’ll be relieved to know that you can get money for your gift card in states with cash back laws, but only if your balance doesn’t exceed a specified amount. The amount limit will depend on the state that you live in.
The main problem is that filing a cash back request usually involves a lot of paperwork. You don’t have to go through the complicated process by yourself because DoNotPay is here to do it for you!
DoNotPay can make filing a cash back request smooth sailing. Even if you don’t live in one of the states with a cash back policy, DoNotPay can help you get your money back. We’ll find a Peet’s Coffee office or store in one of the states with cash back laws, and we’ll send your request there.
You can use DoNotPay’s feature by logging in to your account and following the steps below:
- Open our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Provide all the necessary information to our chatbot
- Click on Sign and Submit
We will file your request, and you should get your money back within the following 14 business days.
Besides Peet’s Coffee, DoNotPay can assist you in checking the balance on your gift cards from other companies, such as:
- Jamba Juice
- Weis Markets
- Delta Air Lines
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Pizza Hut
- Macaroni Grill
DoNotPay’s goal is to have a multitude of features that can be useful to you with handling various issues. Whether you want to apply for clinical trials, prepare for government tests, or even get in touch with your locked-up friends or family—DoNotPay has got you covered!
For a small yearly fee, our AI-based app will help you:
- Put an end to spam email and texts
- Sue any person or company in small claims court
- Jump the queue for any customer service
- Extend deadlines for bills you can't cover at the moment
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- File insurance or warranty claims
- Find and claim any missing money
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Schedule appointments at the DMV
- Draw up various legal documents with ease
- Get child travel consent forms hassle-free
- Generate power of attorney and divorce settlement agreements
- Get perfect passport photos
- Fight discrimination at your workplace
As if that wasn’t enough, we’ll save you money and spare you from a headache if you receive any faulty deliveries by filing a refund or an item return request in your stead! This is just the tip of the iceberg of features that DoNotPay has in store for you.