How To Cancel TrapCall Subscriptions Within Minutes
TrapCall is a subscription-based app that reveals No Caller ID calls and helps users get rid of annoying telemarketers and robocalls. It has a Live Caller ID that will bust any hidden phone number as soon as your phone rings. Thanks to these features, more than 850,000 users trust this app and subscribed to the service.
Do you still receive calls from unknown numbers even though TrapCall is installed on your device? You shouldn’t keep going on with your subscription if you’re dissatisfied with the provided service.
Fell Into the TrapCall’s Trap? DoNotPay Will Cancel Your Membership Before You Know It!
DoNotPay recognizes your need to get rid of the memberships or subscriptions to the services that don’t meet your criteria. Instead of going through the whole cancellation process on various companies’ websites, you can use our app to unsubscribe from any service in no time.
To cancel TrapCall with DoNotPay, follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Type TrapCall in the required field
Once this subscription is terminated, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you want to end any other subscription with our assistance, you can link your DoNotPay profile to your bank account or email address. This way, our app will gain insight into all paid memberships and subscriptions and help you cancel them.
What Are Other Ways To Cancel TrapCall Subscription?
Apart from canceling this service with DoNotPay, there are three more ways to get rid of TrapCall. These are shown in the table below:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel TrapCall Subscription Online
To cancel your subscription on the official website, you should:
- Log in to your TrapCall account
- Go to the Cancel Account page
- Cancel the subscription
How To Cancel TrapCall Subscriptions via Live Chat
The TrapCall help center working hours are from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, and the only available option is a live chat with an agent.
To start a chat session with the company’s customer support, proceed as follows:
- Go to the official TrapCall website
- Find the green Support button in the bottom right corner and click on it
- Type your question and hit the green Contact Us button
- Select Cancellation Request
- Complete the whole form provided by the chatbot
- Click on Send and wait for an agent to get in touch with you—this should happen quickly
How To Cancel the TrapCall Subscription on the App Store
This option is available only if you started your subscription on the App Store. The cancellation process is as follows:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Choose iTunes & App Store
- Select Apple ID
- Choose View Apple ID, verify your ID, and click on OK
- Select the Subscriptions category
- Find the list of active subscriptions and select TrapCall
- Click on Cancel Subscription
Is It Enough To Delete the TrapCall App To Cancel the Subscription?
No, it isn’t! Deleting the app doesn’t mean canceling the service—your subscription remains active even if you remove the program from your device. The cancellation process needs to be performed in the above-mentioned ways. After canceling, you should deactivate it on the Deactivate My Phone platform as well.
Avoid the Cancellation Hassle With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
Not everyone is thrilled when they realize that the TrapCall free trial renews automatically and that they get charged without prior notice. If you have already had this experience with TrapCall service, prevent it from happening with other memberships by using our virtual credit cards.
DoNotPay generates a 16-digit number that you can use instead of your real payment details. This number isn’t connected to your real bank account, which means that once the free trial is over, the company can’t charge you as there are no funds on your virtual card!
Will TrapCall Let Me Pause My Subscription Instead of Canceling It?
No—TrapCall doesn’t allow you to put your subscription on hold. You can only cancel it.
The Suitable Alternatives to TrapCall
It didn’t work with TrapCall? Worry no more—there’s a multitude of apps that function well enough to replace it. Here’s an overview of the two most efficient alternatives:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do To Make Your Subscription Management More Efficient?
Thanks to an amazing membership management system, DoNotPay will let you end any service subscription you have on your list, including AOL, eFax, Rebtel, Comcast, Dropbox, BookRags, Uconnect, Univision, or HP Instant Ink.
Do you think that’s all we have got? No way! Here’s a whole range of issues we can help you with:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Applying for clinical trials
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting refunds from companies
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Stopping text spam
- Terminating other subscriptions or memberships
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
These features await you on our platform, and you can access them from any web browser!