The Best Way to Cancel Your Rebtel Membership
Rebtel is a Swedish company that offers international calling and messaging services for small fees. The company provides services to more than 250 countries worldwide. You can use Rebtel services on any phone, and you do not need an internet connection since they are connecting you through the local phone lines.
How to Cancel the Rebtel Subscription on My Own
If you find that your Rebtel subscription is not worth your money, you can cancel the service using several different methods:
Can I Cancel Rebtel Subscription Via
Cancel Rebtel Subscription Using the Rebtel Website
To unsubscribe from Rebtel services using their website, you need to:
- Log in to your Rebtel account
- Select Manage located in the International Calling section
- Click on the three dots next to the subscription you want to terminate
- Select Deactivate
Note that you can cancel your Rebtel subscription at any time. You can use your subscription for 30 days after the last payment took place.
How to Cancel Rebtel Using the Mobile App
To deactivate your Rebtel subscription using the company’s mobile app, you need to do the following:
- Open the Rebtel App
- Click on the Menu icon
- Select Your Plans
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap on the Deactivate button to finish the process
Rebtel Subscription auto-renews after each month, so you should cancel it on time if you don’t want to lose your hard-earned money on something you’re not even using. If you have a Rebtel account, you can use the app-to-app calling, which requires you to pay the web access costs instead of paying for the subscription. You will need a stable internet connection to make this work.
How to Delete Rebtel Account
To delete your Rebtel account, you need to:
- Log in to your account in your web browser or through the Rebtel app
- Click on My Profile in the top right corner of the screen
- Select Delete My Account at the bottom right
Cancel Your Rebtel Subscription Using DoNotPay
With DoNotPay, you can cancel and keep track of all your subscriptions with ease. If you are looking to cancel your Rebtel membership, all you need to do is:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account using your web browser
- Click on the Find Hidden Money section
- Enter Rebtel as the service you want to cancel
Once you’ve completed the process, DoNotPay will do the rest. We will inform you once your subscription has been canceled.
You also have the option to connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and we will provide you with a list of subscriptions you are currently paying for. With a simple click, we can deactivate any subscription you want.
Does Rebtel Offer a Free Trial?
Rebtel offers a seven-day free trial that will automatically renew into a monthly subscription. Be careful when signing up for a free trial if you don’t want to be surprised by unwanted charges once it ends.
If you are looking for Rebtel alternatives, here are some you might find interesting:
Stop Worrying About Free Trials — Use Our Virtual Credit Card
DoNotPay has found a way to help you stop worrying when signing up for free trials. With our virtual credit card, you can finally try out hundreds of free trials without them turning into paid subscriptions!
Our free trial card works in a unique way — it generates a random credit card number that is not linked to your bank account. When you sign up for a free trial, the merchant sees the card, but since it hides your bank information, you cannot be charged after the free trial period ends.
Do You Need Additional Help With Administrative or Bureaucratic Tasks?
DoNotPay has a vast portfolio of options for solving any administrative problems that might come your way. Whether you are looking to get compensation for canceled flights due to bad weather or just want to know how to write a security deposit refund letter, DoNotPay has it all figured out for you.
Just log in to your DoNotPay account using your web browser and see if we can help you with:
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Removing spam emails from your inbox for good
- Dealing with bills you’re unable to pay
- Canceling any subscription
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights