Check Out How To Cancel Speed Society in a Flash!
Speed Society is a platform for automotive enthusiasts that publishes engaging texts, hosts an extensive online shop of various car-related items, and organizes sweepstakes.
While you don't have to be a member to enjoy the platform, membership does have its perks, like exclusive track passes offers, automatic entries for sweepstakes, and discounts on the Speed Store items.
In case the sweepstakes and Speed Store merch are not up to your standards, DoNotPay will show you how to cancel your membership quickly.
How Can You Cancel Speed Society?
Speed Society states that you can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting customer support.
There are a couple of ways to do that:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
Cancel Speed Society on the Company's Website
You can reach Speed Society customer support by completing the contact form on their website.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the Speed Society website
- Click on the Store tab in the header
- Click on the Contact option
- Type in your name, phone number, and email address in the contact form
- Enter Cancellation Request in the Subject field
- Describe why you want to cancel your membership and provide relevant contact and account info in the Your Message textbox
- Click on the Submit button
Cancel Speed Society Over the Phone
Speed Society has an active customer support phone line. You can contact the company at 1-800-910-9492 on workdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may need to navigate the phone tree until you reach the customer service agent, but once you do, state clearly that you want to cancel your membership.
Make sure to prepare:
- Details on your last payment to Speed Society
- Your contact info
- Your account credentials
Cancel Speed Society via Email
You can get in touch with Speed Society by emailing the company at support@Speedsocietyvip.com. Draft your cancellation request and attach any necessary documents.
Find Out How To Cancel Speed Society With DoNotPay
Assuming you are not a fan of convincing customer service reps over the phone that you do want to cancel your membership, there is a simpler solution to drop your Speed Society account.
Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Click on the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in Speed Society as the name of the subscription service
We will let you know as soon as we cancel your account.
If you tend to forget about your subscriptions and have a bunch of them draining money from your account each month, we can take care of that as well.
You only need to connect your email or bank account to our app, and we will locate all services that you signed up for. You can get rid of unwanted ones with DoNotPay.
Is Speed Society Being Unfair? Sue the Company With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access and can help you get up to $5,000 if you sue Speed Society in small claims court.
Here is what DoNotPay can do for you once you access the platform from your .
|What You Get||Description|
|A demand letter||Our app generates a custom demand letter that you can send to Speed Society and try to settle the case outside of court|
|Court forms||We provide you with the court forms required by your local small claims court in the exact number of copies|
|A script for your appearance in court||DoNotPay creates a script that you can follow during your presentation in court.
It includes a list of evidence and tips on what to do if Speed Society doesn’t appear
Other Ways a Car Enthusiast Can Use DoNotPay
DoNotPay can be your pocket assistant in your road adventures.
Open DoNotPay in your and learn how we can take over:
- Acquiring refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Stopping email spam messages
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Reaching customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Dealing with bills that are too high to pay
- Keeping you safe from stalking and harassment
- Making appointments with the DMV
- Appealing parking tickets
- Securing refunds and compensation from airlines
- Settling credit card problems
- Getting rid of other subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Subscribing for free trials with no risk
- Fighting robocall scammers
- Blocking spam texts
- Signing you up for clinical trials