Learn How To Cancel RingCentral in a Heartbeat
RingCentral is a U.S.-based provider of cloud communications and collaboration solutions for business. The company was founded in 1999, and its CEO is Vlad Shmunis. You can subscribe to their packages and get unlimited calls, texts, or internet fax, among other features.
How To Cancel RingCentral
If you want to cancel your RingCentral subscription, you have a couple of options. To cancel on your own, you will have to go through the process with customer service reps via phone. You can find all the available methods in the table below.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your RingCentral Subscription Over the Phone
If you want to terminate your RingCentral Subscription on your own, your only option is to do it over the phone. Follow these steps:
- Call 888-898-4591
- Explain to the customer service rep why you are calling
- Provide them with your account info
- Make it clear that you want to cancel your services and payments
- Aks for further instructions
- Wait for the cancellation confirmation
How To Cancel RingCentral With the Help of DoNotPay
Skip the time-consuming process of canceling RingCentral manually and let DoNotPay help you deal with it in a matter of minutes. Follow these easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter RingCentral as the name of the service you wish to terminate
That’s the whole fuss. We will let you know as soon as the cancellation process is completed.
What Are the Best Alternatives to RingCentral?
If you end up canceling your RingCentral subscription, you won’t have any problems finding a replacement for their service. Take a look at some of the best options:
DoNotPay Can Help You Sue RingCentral if They Are Refusing To Cooperate
If you can’t resolve any issues with RingCentral, don’t worry—DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court.
We will make sure you get to court prepared and boost your chances of winning the case. Your virtual assistant will provide you with a script you can use in court to sound more convincing. DoNotPay also ensures you have all the needed paperwork with you. You won’t have to write a demand letter on your own—we will compose it for you and send it to RingCentral.
If your local small claims court allows it, we can also help you serve RingCentral by sending the stamped copies of your court forms to them. You can trust us to do this the right way because our app has been honored with the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access and customer advocacy is what we stand for.
Let DoNotPay Keep Track of Your Subscriptions
Subscribing to a new service is tempting, but the reality is somewhat different—it is another item on the long list of bills. An average American spends $348 per year on subscriptions they rarely or never use, and that is not a small amount of money.
Not everything is so gloomy. DoNotPay can help you be done with this unhealthy hoarding of subscription services and make it easy for you to keep track of them. Connect your email or bank account to our app, and we will identify all the subscriptions you are paying for. When you see the ones you forgot about, use the Find Hidden Money feature, and they will be gone.
Keep Your Administrative Troubles Away With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you with more than just canceling phone services. Use our app to jump the phone cue when trying to contact customer support of companies like Zara, Dell, Walmart, Ubisoft, Rockstar, or Marriott.
DoNotPay can help you cancel other subscriptions that offer similar services to RingCentral, such as , Vonage, , or .
Access DoNotPay in your and let us help you deal with:
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Managing bills you can't pay
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Blocking text spam
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without trouble
- Blocking spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Resolving credit card issues
- Fighting parking tickets
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Using free trials without risking your money
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer support
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Stopping subscriptions and memberships