Learn How To Cancel Vonage Fast and No-Stress
Vonage is a New Jersey-based business cloud communications provider with around 1.1 million subscribers. Vonage’s services include contact center applications, unified communications, and communications APIs.
How To Cancel Vonage the Easy Way—With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the choice you should opt for if you want to cancel your Vonage subscription quickly and stress-free. These are the only steps you’ll need to follow:
- Open DoNotPay from your web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Vonage
Pretty simple, right? When your membership has been canceled, DoNotPay will notify you about it.
How To Cancel Your Vonage Subscription Manually
When it comes to canceling their subscription, Vonage does not offer its users many options. To be precise — just one. They seem to prefer the old-fashioned way of doing things since your only choice is to cancel your membership over the phone.
Can You Cancel With
How To Cancel Vonage Over the Phone
If you decide to cancel your Vonage subscription, you’ll have to do it over the phone, since it can’t be done online or through email.
If you opt to end your Vonage subscription this way, you’ll need to call 1-732-944-0000. This service is available:
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 12 midnight ET
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
- Monday through Saturday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET (for Spanish-speaking representatives)
Are There Any Good Alternatives to Vonage?
Yes, if you decide to cancel your Vonage subscription, you won’t have any trouble finding a good alternative. Here are just some of the services which offer similar features:
$149 for 2 years
$8.33 per month (one-year contract)
$49.99 + taxes and fees for a year
Does Vonage Offer Free Trials?
If you buy up to 99 lines online, you will be allowed to use Vonage for 14 days without risk. In case you are unsatisfied for any reason during the trial, you’ll have to call and cancel your subscription.
Is Vonage Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Offer Some Assistance in Suing Them
DoNotPay can help you sue Vonage in small claims court. Save yourself some trouble of having to deal with such unpleasantries on your own and let DoNotPay assist you. Download our app that has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown award for legal access and let it deal with your problem!
Let DoNotPay Keep Track of Your Subscriptions
A modern-day man has become a slave to subscription services. There would be no problem if that same man would actually be using all the subscriptions they are paying for. The reality is that an average American wastes $348 per year on unused subscriptions.
If you want to avoid this, let DoNotPay handle your subscriptions and remove the ones you forgot about. Connect your email or bank account to our app and you’ll get a list of subscriptions you are not even using. The only thing left to do is select them and the app will eliminate them.
What Are Some Other Issues DoNotPay Can Assist You With?
Canceling subscriptions is just one of the useful features DoNotPay offers. Maybe you want to sign up for a free trial? DoNotPay’s virtual credit card can help you with that. Perhaps you need help with lowering your internet bills? DoNotPay will deal with that as well.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser. Here’s a list of issues our app can help you with:
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds and compensations for delayed or canceled flights
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting the customer service
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Canceling subscriptions and memberships
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting refunds from any company