How to Cancel JibJab Fast?
JibJab is a personalized eCard and messaging service available for web, iOS, and Android. The service allows its users to send personalized eCards and video cards, letting users insert photographs of their faces into popular music videos and GIFs.
The company offers both free and premium memberships.
How to Cancel JibJab Subscription?
JibJab subscription auto-renews each month, so canceling it consists of deactivating the auto-renewal status. This puts your account into Expiring Soon type, after which it will no longer be active.
You can only cancel the account via the same path you activated it—meaning that if you paid via Google Play or App Store, you have to cancel it the same way.
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Google Play Store
Canceling JibJab Through the Web Browser
You can cancel your JibJab account from your PC by following these steps:
- Go to the JibJab website
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner
- Pick Log In
- Look for the Billing Info heading on the My Account page
- Click Edit Membership
- Choose Disable Auto-Renew
Once you complete this step, you will see a note saying that your membership will expire on the specified date.
Canceling JibJab Subscription on Android
If you were using the Android app and paid for your membership through Google Play, you need to disable auto-renewal through that platform. Here's how to do it:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device
- Tap the three horizontal lines to access the Menu
- Tap Subscriptions
- Choose JibJab
- Click Cancel Subscription
Canceling JibJab Subscription on iOS
Here is how to turn off auto-renewal on your iPhone or any other iOS device:
- Open the Settings app
- Click on your name at the top of the Settings menu,
- Pick iTunes & App Store
- Tap the blue Apple ID
- Click on View Apple ID
- Scroll down until you find Subscriptions option and click on it
- Tap JibJab
- Choose Cancel Subscription
Need a Simple Method to Cancel JibJab? Use DoNotPay!
DoNotPay can help you manage your subscriptions and get rid of unwanted ones. You can disable your JibJab account using our app in only a few clicks.
Here is how:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click Find Hidden Money
- Type in JibJab as the name of the service
We will notify you when we cancel your subscription.
If you are having trouble monitoring all of your subscriptions, our app can help with that. Connect your email and bank account to DoNotPay, and we will identify all your active subscriptions and deactivate those you don't use.
Does JibJab Offer Prorated Refunds?
Yes, but only if you bought your subscription directly on their website—if you purchased through the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store, there are no refunds available.
Does JibJab Membership Always Auto-Renew?
Yes, it's how this subscription works. You cannot turn off auto-renewal without disabling your account.
Does JibJab Offer Free Trials?
No, but there is a selection of free eCards you can use, and you can also switch to a free membership option.
Can You Pause JibJab Subscription?
No, there is no option to pause the membership.
Alternatives to JibJab
Since you decided to cancel JibJab, you might be interested in some other exciting ecard services.
|$4.99 a month, $19.99 per year||
DoNotPay Can Help You Manage Your Free Trials
If you decide to sign up for another eCard service, you might be offered a free trial. This is a great way to test out the service and cancel if you don't like it.
You might encounter a problem if you forget to cancel your free trial because it could change into a full-price subscription plan.
To avoid your card being charged, consider using a virtual credit card when signing up for a free trial. With DoNotPay, you get a free virtual credit card, which approves free trials automatically but rejects any real charges.
You can get your card by accessing DoNotPay from your web browser.
Don't Waste Time Battling the Paperwork! DoNotPay Can Help!
DoNotPay is the first virtual lawyer in the world and can help you tackle any administrative task you encounter.
Some of the things we can help you with are:
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from companies
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Managing to pay your bills
- Getting refunds from robocalls
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment easily
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Handling credit card problems
- Blocking spam emails
- Deactivating other subscriptions or memberships