We Have the Info To Cancel InfoTracer Quickly
InfoTracer is a company that enables users to perform background checks on people and access public records. This service is useful for big and small businesses during the employee recruitment process.
Unfortunately, some customer reviews state that InfoTracer isn’t as great as it sounds. If you have the same negative experience, we’ll help you cancel your subscription in a heartbeat.
How To Cancel InfoTracer by Yourself
InfoTracer will automatically renew your subscription every 30 days until you cancel the service. You can cancel InfoTracer in three ways:
- From your account
- Via an email
- Over the phone
How To Cancel InfoTracer Online
To cancel InfoTracer on the website, you’ll need to:
- Sign in to your account
- Go to the Details page of your account
- Select Cancel
Cancel InfoTracer by Email
You can cancel your InfoTracer membership in an email by doing the following:
- Type an email stating you want to cancel your InfoTracer subscription
- Ask the company to confirm the cancellation
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Cancel Your Subscription to InfoTracer Over the Phone
You can contact InfoTracer’s customer support via phone to cancel your subscription. This is how to do it:
- Call the customer service department at 800-791-1427
- Tell the agent you want to cancel your subscription
- Request a confirmation email
If you have trouble reaching a customer support representative, you can use DoNotPay’s handy feature to jump the queue for any customer service, including InfoTracer. We will wait in your stead and notify you when we get a representative on the line.
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How Do I Cancel My InfoTracer Account With DoNotPay?
When you cancel service with DoNotPay, it stays canceled. The best part about our app is that the cancellation process is fast and easy. It takes only three steps, and the whole process will be finalized in less than 48 hours.
To cancel your InfoTracer subscription, open DoNotPay in your and:
- Access your account
- Tap on the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter InfoTracer as the name of the company you’d like us to cancel on your behalf
DoNotPay can cancel a variety of other similar services for you, such as:
What Services Are Similar to InfoTracer?
When you cancel your InfoTracer subscription, you can move to another service. If you are unsure which one to choose, check out the table below:
Start at $29.95/month
|Pipl||Start at $298/month||
|Spokeo||Start at $13.95/month||
Has InfoTracer Violated Your Consumer Rights? Use DoNotPay To Sue Them in Small Claims Court
According to numerous customer complaints, InfoTracer isn’t easy to cancel. The customers tried to contact them via email and phone but failed to reach customer support. Other members stated that InfoTracer can’t provide proper information, and some even went as far as to say that this company is fraudulent.
If you had a similar experience with InfoTracer, DoNotPay can help you sue them. Getting justice in small claims court is our forte since we were honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access.
The compensation you get from your claim could be huge, but this depends on your state’s limits. Here’s how DoNotPay will help you:
- Obtain all the information about your case and create a comprehensive list
- Help you fill out court forms according to your local small claims court rules
- Draw up a script containing what you need to say in court to make a compelling case
DoNotPay Can Help You With a Variety of Other Issues
If a company fails to cancel your subscription on time, you’ll want to request a refund. DoNotPay can help you write the perfect letter of refund payment and even get your money back from companies that grant no refunds.
We can also monitor all your subscriptions to find the ones you pay for but don’t use. DoNotPay will cancel them for you, one by one.
Our app can do even more for you. Check out what by opening it in your .
Get DoNotPay’s help with:
- Canceling other subscriptions and memberships
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Discovering unclaimed money under your name
- Suing any company in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you're currently unable to pay
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Blocking spam SMS on any device
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Not waiting on hold for customer service agents to pick up
- Bypassing number verification with fake phone numbers
- Getting even with robocalls
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Appealing parking tickets
- Waiving college application fees
- Getting a refund from any company
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV without waiting for weeks
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card information
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights