A Fly Swatter for a SpyFly—How To Cancel SpyFly in a Few Easy Steps
SpyFly is a public record and personal protection service. It allows users to do background checks on other individuals. It’s commonly used for insurance quotes and tenant screening. It can also be used to track registered sex offenders that have moved into an area. Members find it difficult to unsubscribe from the service or remove their personal information from the website, so we’re here to help resolve this issue.
Let DoNotPay Handle Your SpyFly Cancelation
There’s no reason to waste time canceling a service like SpyFly when DoNotPay can do it for you. It will only take a few minutes of your time, and you won’t have to call anyone. Here’s how you do it:
- Open DoNotPay your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in SpyFly in the text box
DoNotPay will then cancel SpyFly for you. You won’t have to worry about the service billing you anymore.
Use Alternatives to Get the Information You Need
SpyFly isn’t your only option when it comes to accessing public records. You can choose from a multitude of competitors if you don’t want to keep using SpyFly. Other services might provide better benefits or pricing, while also making it easier to cancel your membership.
Here are a few examples you might want to consider.
How You Can Cancel SpyFly by Yourself
There are a few ways that you can cancel SpyFly on your own. Here are your options:
- Canceling via email
- Canceling via phone
Canceling SpyFly via Email
You can send an email to SpyFly to notify them that you want to cancel your subscription. Here’s how you do it:
- Compose an email and include relevant identification information
- Request that your subscription is canceled
- Send the email to email@example.com
Keep the email so that you can have proof that you tried to cancel the service. It can be useful, in case SpyFly doesn’t follow through with the cancelation.
Canceling SpyFly via Phone
It’s also possible to cancel your SpyFly subscription with a phone call to their Member Support team. If you wish to contact them, you should:
- Dial 1-800-831-9235
- Ask to speak to a representative
- Request that they cancel your service
- Provide the information that they need to identify you
Consider all the different methods you can use to cancel SpyFly and choose the most convenient one to do it.
Can You Cancel With
You Can Track Your Unused Subscriptions With DoNotPay
It’s easy to forget about the services you’re subscribed to. We use countless subscription-based services nowadays, meaning some are bound to go under the radar. Americans waste $348 every year on services that they don’t use.
DoNotPay can help you avoid paying money for unused subscriptions by making it easier to track them. Using this feature is easy enough. All you have to do is connect your email or bank account with DoNotPay. Our app will then show you all the services you pay for every month. You can then promptly cancel them from the app if you want to stop using them.
DoNotPay Lends a Helping Hand With All Kinds of Daily Challenges
Canceling services like SpyFly is just one of the many useful features that DoNotPay offers. What you may not know is that our app can help you in a wide variety of other fields. If you’re sick of getting wrongful parking tickets, we can help you dispute them in any city. Need a virtual credit card for free trials? DoNotPay has your back. We can even help you deal with robocall scams.
To start using these features, open DoNotPay in your web browser. Take a look at a few things we simplify for our app’s users:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company