Cancel PeopleLooker fast
PeopleLooker is a public record search engine. It can perform background checks and reverse phone lookups, as well as email and property search.
What to do to cancel PeopleLooker manually
|Can you cancel with||Yes/No|
How to close your PeopleLooker account by phone
Before you try to reach the PeopleLooker support team, make sure to know your membership ID. You can find the nine-digit number in your Welcome email or you may:
- Go to the PeopleLooker login page and sign in
- Look for the membership ID in the “Account details”
- Dial 1-800-218-3309 to contact the PeopleLooker customer service
- Make sure to have your membership ID with you to provide to the operator
- Request the membership cancelation
How to cancel your PeopleLooker subscription via email
- Message email@example.com asking to unsubscribe from the service
- Include the nine-digit ID in your email
Let DoNotPay cancel your PeopleLooker membership
Before you decide to reach for a phone or write an email, you should know that our app can end your subscription for you. DoNotPay provides a simple way for any PeopleLooker client to unsubscribe quickly. Follow these instructions, and see for yourself how easy it is to cancel any memberships:
- Open DoNotPay in a web browser
- Select “Find Hidden Money”
- Enter “PeopleLooker” to indicate you want to cancel the service
You can expect an email from us as soon as the subscription has been canceled.
Does PeopleLooker offer a prorated refund on its cancelations?
PeopleLooker issues refunds on a case-to-case basis. Users can call 1-855-904-5565 or email the company at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request. Those clients who have used iTunes to make the charges will need to go through Apple to ask for a refund.
Are you having issues with PeopleLooker? DoNotPay is here to help
If PeopleLooker is causing you trouble and they aren’t offering a fair solution, you can turn to our app. We are aware that many customers run into problems when dealing with online services. That is why DoNotPay makes it easy to sue any business in small claims court. Save some money with our virtual lawyer that will help you take legal action against PeopleLooker. Our app was awarded by the American Bar Association for the help it has provided to many users.
Choose one of these services as an alternative to PeopleLooker
|SearchUSAPeople||$19.95 per month||
You don’t have to use your credit card to start free trials
Have you ever considered signing up for a free trial but weren’t too happy to share your banking information? If the answer is “yes,” you will be pleased to learn that DoNotPay can help you. Our app will generate a virtual credit card, giving the users a chance to test out the service without any commitments. You won’t need to cancel the trial on time since our app will do that for you. Provide any address, name, as well as the DoNotPay banking info. The company won’t know the difference and won’t be able to charge you if there are any issues with the cancelation.
Use DoNotPay to keep track of your subscriptions
It has never been easier to monitor your monthly membership usage than with DoNotPay. Simply connect our app to your bank and email accounts and let it do the work for you. If you forget about a service you signed up for and quit using it, DoNotPay will cancel the subscription. Americans tend to underestimate how much they spend on online memberships. Research suggests that this handy feature might save you around $240 every month.
DoNotPay has several other purposes
Our app is a versatile tool that can help its users in more than one way. Besides canceling your PeopleLooker subscription, DoNotPay can efficiently assist you in:
- Creating virtual credit cards to help you cancel any subscription when the free trial expires
- Getting an appointment with the DMV more quickly
- Getting compensation for any flight that has been delayed or canceled
- Suing any company or individual in small claims court
- Disputing parking tickets
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Challenging speeding tickets
- Canceling any membership you are no longer interested in
- Skipping the queue when you wish to contact customer service agents by phone