Extra! Extra! Read All About It—Cancel East Bay Times Fast!
The East Bay Times is a daily print and digital newspaper. The print version is available to residents of two San Francisco Bay area counties—Contra Costa and Alameda while the digital version is available to anyone who subscribes.
Ways To Cancel East Bay Times Membership
To cancel your East Bay Times subscription, choose one of the following options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|East Bay Times Website||Yes|
Cancel East Bay Times Subscription Over the Phone
The East Bay Times recommends contacting their customer support over the phone to manage your subscription. Dial 1-800-598-4637 and ask the representative to cancel your membership.
If you’re worried about waiting on hold for too long or not being able to navigate the often complex phone tree, rely on DoNotPay. We will help you get in touch with customer care specialists hassle-free by holding the line for you. DoNotPay will also notify you as soon as one of the agents is available to talk to you.
Thanks to our convenient feature, you will save a lot of time not only when calling the East Bay Times customer support but also when getting in touch with other companies, including:
Cancel East Bay Times Subscription Online
Another way of managing your subscription is through the East Bay Times website. After logging in to your account, click on the My account option and cancel your subscription online.
Terminate Your East Bay Times the Better Way—With DoNotPay
Contacting customer care agents can be time-consuming, and it’s not always effective. Many companies will try to convince you not to terminate your subscription. By relying on DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money tool, you will cancel any unwanted subscription fast and easy, and here’s how:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account from a web browser
- Click on our Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in the name of the service you wish to cancel
DoNotPay will terminate your membership and notify you once we cancel it. Besides the East Bay Times subscription, we can also help you cancel many other services, including:
Allow DoNotPay To Take Care of Your Other Unused Subscriptions
If you have too many subscriptions you don’t use, but you don’t want to lose time canceling each of them individually, DoNotPay has a practical solution for you. We can help you terminate all of those subscriptions at once.
Here’s how it works:
- You connect either your email address or bank account with your DoNotPay account
- DoNotPay scans and analyzes all of your subscriptions
- We list all of the memberships you don’t use
- You pick which services we can cancel
- DoNotPay terminates all of the chosen services as quickly as possible
Can I Pause My East Bay Times Subscription?
You can contact the East Bay Times customer support at 1-800-598-4637 and talk with them about a potential vacation hold.
Will I Get a Prorated Refund After Canceling East Bay Times?
The East Bay Times doesn’t offer a refund. Once you cancel your membership, you’ll have access to your paid subscription benefits until the billing cycle is over.
Does the East Bay Times Offer a Free Trial Period?
Anyone can read the articles on the East Bay Times website but users who aren’t subscribed have a monthly limit on how many articles they can read. When you reach that limit, your only option will be to log in if you have an account or subscribe.
The East Bay Times doesn’t offer a free trial of the paid membership.
East Bay Times Alternatives You Might Like
Got rid of your East Bay Times subscription? These are some of the most popular alternatives you could try:
DoNotPay Has Much More To Offer
Administrative issues represent a struggle for the majority of people. DoNotPay can help you deal with complex issues and solve them in a matter of minutes. Log in to your account from a web browser, and rely on us to help you:
- Appeal parking tickets
- Set up an appointment with the DMV in a few clicks
- Take care of any credit card issue
- Unsubscribe from unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Contest traffic tickets
- Find and apply for various clinical studies
- Learn how to handle stalking and harassment
- Contact customer care agents fast and stress-free
- Fight speeding tickets
- Report robocalls and get compensation
- Ask airlines for a refund and compensation if your flight got delayed or canceled
- Request refunds from companies
- Start free trials with our virtual credit card
- Waiving college application fees
- Bring anyone to small claims court
- Block and report spam text messages
- Get in touch with inmates by sending them letters
- Protect your work against copyright violations
- Block spam emails quickly
- Register for services without verifying your phone number
- Find abandoned money under your name
- Manage unpaid bills
- Filing warranty claims