Cancel ClickFunnels With Three Clicks on Your Device
ClickFunnels is a software piece created for entrepreneurs who don’t have coding and web design skills. The platform helps businesses build and launch their funnels. With ClickFunnels, you can:
- Generate leads
- Generate sales
- Run an online event
ClickFunnels has around 143 thousand users and about 7.71 million funnels.
Even though ClickFunnels has a high rating, it might not be for everyone. DoNotPay has helped many people cancel their subscriptions in a fast and efficient way. See how we can do the same for you!
Cancel Your ClickFunnels Membership With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you cancel ClickFunnels in three simple steps. To start, all you need to do is open our app in your web browser and create an account. Once you do that, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in ClickFunnels as the service you want to cancel
We will take up to 48 hours to cancel your account on ClickFunnels, and as soon as your cancellation is complete, we’ll notify you via email.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel ClickFunnels Manually
To cancel ClickFunnels, you have to access your account from the homepage and not the help page. Accessing ClickFunnels from the help page made it impossible for users to cancel their subscription before they were charged.
To cancel ClickFunnels, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Open the drop-down menu by hovering over your profile icon in the top right corner
- Click on Account Settings
- Select Account Billing that’s on the left
- Tap on Cancel My Subscription
- Select the reason for canceling in the survey
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Cancel
Can You Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
ClickFunnel allows its customers to pause their memberships, but you need to pay a fee for pausing. ClickFunnels calls this Pause Plan.
To pause your ClickFunnels subscription, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Click on Account Billing
- Select the Cancel Account Tab
- Click on Cancel My Account
- Take the survey to explain why you’re canceling, and the pause button will pop up
- Click on Pause Account
Does ClickFunnels Offer a Free Trial?
You can start a free trial that lasts for 14 days on ClickFunnels. They will require your credit card information when you sign up, which means that, if you don’t cancel on time—before the 14 days expire—you’ll be charged automatically.
You can avoid automatic charges with DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card.
How Does DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card Stop Automatic Renewals?
Virtual credit cards are randomly generated account numbers that seem authentic to the merchant, which is why they get instantly approved. They are not connected to your bank account in any way, and they have no deposit. This means that, when your free trial period expires, the merchant is unable to charge you, and they will cancel your account automatically.
The best part is that our virtual credit cards are free, and they enable you to start as many free trials as you like without worrying about unwanted charges.
Once you cancel your ClickFunnels account, you might want to check out similar platforms. Find them in the table below:
|BuilderAll||Start at $69.90/month||
|Ontraport||Start at $79/month||
|Unbounce||Start at $80/month||
What DoNotPay Can Do for You Apart From Canceling Services
You’re going to love DoNotPay after you see what we can do for you. If you didn’t cancel your ClickFunnels membership before they charged you, we can help write a letter of a refund payment request and get back what is rightfully yours. We can even help you get refunds from companies that have no refund policies.
See what else we can do for you by creating your DoNotPay account in any web browser. DoNotPay will assist you in:
- Terminating other subscriptions and memberships
- Stopping auto-renewals after your free trial ends
- Finding clinical trials fast
- Disputing traffic citations
- Making a DMV appointment in the blink of an eye
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Getting refunded or compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Freeing your inbox from spam
- Extending the deadline for bills you can’t pay right now
- Getting customer support reps on the phone quickly
- Fighting speeding citations
- Reporting robocalls and getting compensated for their misdeeds
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Appealing parking tickets in any city
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Managing your credit card problems
- Blocking and reporting spam SMS
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement