Cancel Archives.com subscriptions in just a few easy steps
Archives.com is a genealogy database that helps its users create their family trees and provides them with resources related to their family roots.
How to cancel Archives.com manually
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Cancel Archives.com online
- Log into your Archives account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Click “Help”.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Membership and Billing” option. Click on it.
- Select “Cancellation Form” and check if your personal information in the form is correct.
- Click “Cancel Membership”.
Cancel Archives.com using the Contact form
- Visit the company’s contact page.
- Complete the form. Select “Membership and Billing” as the reason for contacting.
- In the comment section, ask the company to end your membership and request a confirmation email.
Cancel Archives.com via email
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, asking the company to cancel your membership.
- Provide your account data.
- Ask the company to confirm your cancelation via email.
You should receive a reply in several business days.
Cancel Archives.com over the phone
- Call 888-896-4442 to reach an Archives live agent.
- Press 1.
- Ask the agent to cancel your membership, They might ask you for your account password or the last for digits of your Social Security Number.
- Tell the agent to send you a confirmation email once your account is closed.
Cancel Archives.com using the automated phone system
Before you make your phone call, make sure you have your account password and Social Security Number ready.
- Dial 888-896-4442 to contact the company’s customer service.
- Press 2.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number when you hear the automated message.
Cancel Archives.com with DoNotPay
If you don’t want to bother waiting for a reply from the company or spending ages waiting on hold, don’t worry. You can also cancel your Archives.com account with the DoNotPay app, directly from your smartphone. Here is what you have to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser or download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store.
- Select “Find Hidden Money”.
- Enter “Archives.com” as the service you want to cancel.
When we cancel your subscription, we will send you a confirmation email.
Can I freeze my Archives.com subscription instead of canceling it?
No, Archives.com doesn’t let its users put their memberships on pause.
Does Archives.com offer a refund if I cancel my subscription in the middle of the billing cycle?
Once a new billing cycle begins, you won’t be able to request a refund, even if you cancel your account at the beginning of the month. Still, you will have access to all features until the prepaid cycle ends. If you don’t want to pay for the following month, cancel your account at least three days before the expiration date.
Will my Archives.com free trial auto-renew into a paid subscription?
If you’re new to Archives.com, the company will give you a 14-day free trial. Once the trial expires, it will automatically turn into a paid subscription. You will be charged for the next month and additional taxes. If you don’t want to spend your money on Archives.com services, you need to cancel your free trial before it expires.
DoNotPay doesn’t allow companies to charge you after free trials!
If you forget to cancel your Archives.com free trial on time, you will lose some money on a subscription you don’t want or need. To avoid this issue, sign up for the free trial with DoNotPay’s virtual credit card. As it is not your real card, you won’t have to worry about the company charging you after the free trial expiration date.
What are some alternatives to Archives.com?
|Ancestry.com||Starting from $99 a year|
|Genealogy Bank||Starting from $5.83 a month|
DoNotPay can track all of your subscriptions
An average millennial spends as much as $237 each month on paid subscription services. What makes this issue so great is that around 84% of them are unaware they’re overspending on such services. DoNotPay can help you avoid wasting your money like that. Our app can help you monitor all your paid accounts. We will let you know if there are any subscriptions you don’t use and help you cancel them.
Has Archives.com tricked you? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
If the Archives.com customer service refuses to cancel your account or you don’t get the resolution you think you deserve, you can always sue the company in small claims court with our help. The DoNotPay app is a winner of the ABA Brown Award and has successfully won countless small claims court cases. With our app, you won’t have to waste your money, time, and effort on lawyers and tiring court processes.
What do Archives.com’s charges look like on my bank statement?
|ANC*ARCHIVES.COM 800-455-2791 UT||Payment to Archives.com||ANC*ARCHIVES.COM 888-8964442 UT|
|ARCHIVES.COM||ANC*ARCHIVES.COM||ANC*ARCHIVES.COM 888-896-4442 UT|
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- Blue Apron
- Xbox Live
- CBS All Access
- F.Y.E Backstage VIP Pass
- MBI Probiller
- Planet Fitness
- ABC Mouse
What else can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay can help you with much more than just canceling your Archives.com account. With our help, you can easily:
- Cancel any other service or subscription
- Avoid the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Contest speeding tickets
- Challenge traffic tickets
- Dispute parking tickets