How To Cancel the Amazon Prime Free Trial With No Trouble
Amazon doesn’t need a special introduction. Most people who have access to the internet know about this e-commerce giant or regularly shop on its website. Amazon Prime is no stranger, either. This subscription service provides customers with several benefits:
- Same-, one-, or two-day delivery
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Access to Amazon Prime Video and Music
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library, and more
Amazon Prime has become a staple service counting 112 million users in the United States. It is available for 30 days free of charge and $12.99 per month afterward.
How Do I Cancel My Amazon Prime Free Trial the Easiest Way?
If you decide that you don’t need Amazon Prime, DoNotPay is your safest bet for canceling the subscription before you get charged. We created a fast and user-friendly method to handle all unwanted subscriptions and memberships in just three steps:
- Create your DoNotPay profile in a web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money when you log in
- Provide Amazon Prime as the name of the service you want to discontinue
Our app will deal with the cancelation and notify you when it’s finalized.
DoNotPay can help even more. If you connect your email address or bank account to the app, we will quickly detect monthly charges for subscriptions you might not need anymore. Repeat the process described above for each service you want to terminate and save your money for something more useful.
How to End Amazon Prime Free Trial Using Other Methods?
Ending your Amazon Prime free trial manually will take more time since Amazon won’t let you go easily. Besides using DoNotPay, you have two more options at your disposal:
Can you cancel with
|Yes / No|
Cancel Amazon Prime Free Trial On the Website
If you want to cancel your free trial on a computer, follow these steps:
- Open Amazon’s website in a web browser
- Sign in with your username and password
- Hover the mouse pointer above Account & Lists in the upper right corner
- Click on Your Prime Membership in the drop-down menu
- Hit End Trial and Benefits on the left side of the page, under Membership Management
- Click on End My Benefits and Continue to Cancel as Amazon tries to persuade you to stay
- Click Cancel Membership on the last page to finish the process
Cancel Amazon Prime Free Trial in the Amazon App
For those who prefer to deal with cancelations on their smartphones, you can repeat a similar process in the official Amazon app:
- Tap on the Amazon app from your home screen
- Open the menu by tapping the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner
- Scroll down to Programs & Features and select Prime
- Select Manage Prime Membership from the bottom of the new page
- Find and tap on End Trial and Benefits
- Select End My Benefits and Continue to Cancel when prompted
- Finalize the cancelation by hitting Cancel Membership
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card and Stop Worrying About How to Cancel Your Amazon Prime Free Trial
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card is a great tool to use when signing up for Amazon Prime free trial. Our app will provide you with legitimate credit card information, which you can enter when asked about payment information. Once you set up your profile and start using Amazon Prime for 30 days free of charge, you won’t have to set up reminders about expiration dates and deadlines.
Our virtual credit card is not linked to your bank account, so there’s no risk of being charged. You won’t even have to cancel the free trial, and your wallet will remain unharmed. You can use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator to quickly create a new credit card you can use once and forget about those pesky unwanted charges.
Can I Use Amazon Prime Free Trial After I Cancel?
Even if you cancel your Prime membership, during your free trial period, you will still be able to use its benefits for the remainder of those 30 days. You will also be able to start a new free trial one year after the previous one ended.
What Are Some Alternatives to Amazon Prime?
If you’re not convinced that Amazon Prime is right for you, check out some other options for your online shopping needs:
Free REDCard program
$49.99 per year
Make Your Life Easier With DoNotPay’s Other Superpowers!
Do you need help with Amazon refunds for canceled orders or an Amazon refund without return? If you’re not sure what you can do about Amazon refunds for digital orders or a lost package, DoNotPay has the answers. Our app can make Amazon chargebacks look easy and protect your inbox from Amazon spam email.
Your pocket-sized legal helper doesn’t deal with just Amazon. Sign up in a web browser and explore the sea of opportunities that can make your life easier in an instant:
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the queue when contacting customer service reps
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Challenging speeding tickets
- Resolving issues with credit cards
- Dealing with bills that are too high
- Getting refunds from other companies