Forget About Waiting on Hold When Reaching Boost Mobile Customer Service
Boost Mobile is a mobile virtual network operator founded by Michael T. Dell and Lachlan Rogers on February 20, 2002. The company is based in Austin, Texas. It offers wireless service in the United States to customers on prepaid plans through its wireless reseller partners, which include Virgin Mobile USA and Sprint Corporation, among others.
If you want to learn how to handle common problems, such as canceling plans, setting up new ones, and upgrading phones, you should get in touch with the company’s customer support. The problem is, with around 9 million subscribers, Boost Mobile customer service can be quite difficult to reach.Still, that doesn’t mean you have to call the company a dozen times and spend half a day on hold.
We’re here to provide you with the best way to contact Boost Mobile customer service and connect you with an agent in no time! Once you subscribe to DoNotPay, you can forget about wasting time trying to get in touch with customer support. Not only will we call the company’s service, we’ll also wait for them to pick up and notify you when they do!
If you’re experiencing an issue with your device or service provided by Boost Mobile, your first instinct is likely to grab the phone and call customer support. While getting a support agent to help you with your issue is the best course of action, you might be able to solve the issue on your own.
You can visit Boost Mobile’s FAQ page first, and see whether you can find the assistance you need. That way, you will save time you would otherwise spend on contacting an agent, explaining your issue, and waiting for them to provide assistance. Some of the common questions you’ll find answers to are:
- Where can I buy a Boost Mobile phone and how much is it?
- Can I get a Boost Mobile refund?
- Do I have to activate a Boost Mobile plan?
- Can I get Boost service with a used Boost Mobile or Sprint phone?
- How can I track my order?
- What is 5G and how fast is it?
- Will I be charged extra for the 5G service or required to switch plans?
- Do I need to sign a contract?
- If I have the 5G service, does that impact the additional services I have or want to add to my account?
- What is VoLTE and how can I turn it on?
- Do I need a specific device to use 5G?
- Can I activate my phone online?
- What information do I need to activate my phone?
- What shipping options are available?
However, if the company’s website fails to provide you with the information you need, you will have to contact their customer service. You can do so:
- By phone
- Through Chat
Dialing the number 1-866-402-7366 and asking a customer service representative to provide you with the answers you seek is the easiest way to resolve your issue. The only downside is that you might have to wait for a while before an agent answers your call.
The company claims their working hours are Monday through Friday, from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday through Sunday from 4 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Customers report waiting for over thirty minutes before being connected to an agent. If you don’t want to waste half an hour being glued to your phone, you can use DoNotPay’s Skip Waiting on Hold product to skip the phone queue. We’ll dial Boost Mobile customer service for you and alert you once a rep picks up!
Chatting with the company’s virtual assistant is an available option, but it’s not the most reliable one. You will get some answers from the assistant, but the chatbot isn’t able to help you with unique or complex issues. Should you decide to try this option out, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Boost Mobile Contact Us Page
- Click on the orange chat icon
- Type in your message or choose one of the available options
- Follow the instructions virtual assistant provides
If none of the contact options we have explained so far works for you, you can always try to reach Boost Mobile online. The company is active on social media, so if you couldn’t find what you needed by calling or chatting with them, check out their social media accounts:
Nobody likes waiting on hold, but when you have a pressing issue with Boost Mobile and want it resolved as quickly as possible, it doesn’t seem like there’s a better choice. Writing an email is definitely less time-consuming, but you’d often have to wait several days for a response.
That’s why we came up with a way to connect with customer service representatives without ever having to wait on hold. That’s right—DoNotPay lets you completely bypass the phone queue!
The app can call any company’s customer service for you and will notify you as soon as a support agent takes your call. This way, you can take care of other businesses while the app takes over this tedious task, and only pick up the phone once you’re connected to a live person.
Here’s how you can skip the phone queue with DoNotPay:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Skip Waiting on Hold product
- Type in the name of the company
- Click on the name and select Call Now
The average waiting time will be displayed on your screen. The app will notify you when a support agent takes your call, so there’s no risk of missing the window and having to call back again.
Having trouble with companies that don’t honor their policies and refuse chargebacks and refunds? If a company has wronged you, DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court, without having to waste thousands on lawyers.
Our award-winning app can help with a variety of other issues, such as:
- Filing warranty claims
- Cashing out used gift cards
- Reducing property taxes
- Lowering your bills
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Requesting refunds from airline companies
- Filing FOIA requests
- Drafting legal documents
- Submitting insurance claims
If you’re strapped for time, DoNotPay can help you complete tedious tasks with a few simple clicks.
Here are just a few activities you can complete with DoNotPay in minutes instead of hours:
- Schedule DMV appointments
- File FOIA requests
- Create perfect passport photos without having to leave your apartment
- Create child travel consent forms
- Draft powers of attorney and other legal documents
- Contact embassies and consulates