Cancel Boost Mobile and Boost Your Morale
Boost Mobile is a telecommunications provider founded in Australia back in 2000. The company’s services are now available across the United States, with headquarters in Irvin, California.
Use DoNotPay To Call It Quits With Boost Mobile in No Time
Why should you keep paying for a service you no longer need? DoNotPay can ensure you cancel your Boost Mobile subscription in a heartbeat. Follow these simple steps:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in Boost Mobile in the text box as the name of the service
Once the cancellation process is done, DoNotPay will let you know. You won’t have to deal with Boost Mobile’s customer service at all—we’ll deal with the tedious work in your stead!
DoNotPay for the Services You Don’t Use
Keeping track of all your subscriptions is another useful feature DoNotPay offers. If you connect your email or bank account to our app, we can discover all the memberships you are paying for. Once you see them in one place, you won’t have any trouble choosing the ones you are not using and ending all contact with those companies.
You don’t have to be one of the people who let hundreds of dollars they worked hard for go to waste. Save your money and energy with your new virtual assistant.
Take Boost Mobile to Small Claims Court if They Are Not Cooperating
DoNotPay can help you get justice by taking Boost Mobile to small claims court in case they are giving you trouble.
We may not be able to go to court in your stead, but we can help you get prepared as much as possible. The world’s first robot lawyer will provide you with:
- All the necessary paperwork and fill it out for you
- A script full of strong arguments that will make you sound more convincing
- A demand letter containing all the relevant info for you to be able to send it to Boost Mobile
DoNotPay has won the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access and has all the resources required for tackling any administrative issues you come across.
How Can You Cancel Boost Mobile Service by Yourself?
If you decide to go through the Boost Mobile cancellation process on your own, you’ll have to talk over the phone with the company’s customer care agents. These are the available ways of terminating Boost Mobile:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your Boost Mobile Subscription Over the Phone
You can get in touch with Boost Mobile customer support agents over the phone and inform them that you no longer need their services. These are the instructions you need to follow:
- Call 1-866-402-7366
- Brief the customer support representative on your situation
- Provide them with the necessary info about your account
- Ask for further instructions to complete the cancellation process
Services Similar to Boost Mobile
If you cancel your Boost Mobile subscription, you will be able to find a suitable replacement. Take a look at some of the popular alternatives:
|Tello||From $5 to $39 per month||
|Simple Mobile||From $25 to $60 per month||
|PhonePower||$8.33 per month||
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You?
DoNotPay can ensure you cancel your subscriptions with other telecommunication providers such as AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile in the blink of an eye. In case you want to request a refund from telecommunication companies, you can count on our help in getting your money back from T-Mobile, Comcast, or ConnectNetwork GTL.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser, and pick any of the administrative issues you need help with from our extensive database:
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Applying for free trials without the risk of getting charged
- Saying goodbye to spam emails for good
- Keeping in touch with your loved ones in prison
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in no time
- Getting back at robocalls
- Stopping spam text messages once and for all
- Keeping yourself and your loved ones safe from stalking and harassment
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Contesting parking tickets
- Resolving issues with credit cards
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Avoiding phone number verification when applying for any service
- Getting refunds and compensation from airline companies
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Finding and applying for clinical trials
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name