How To Start Your ZipRecruiter Free Trial Risk-Free
If you’re an employer, you know that great talent can be arduously hard to come by. That’s why it’s all the more crucial to have the optimal recruitment tools and resources by your side. With the right recruitment service, finding the kind of employees your business needs will become much more efficient and straightforward.
ZipRecruiter is one of the largest online job marketplaces that connects millions of prospective job seekers with businesses of all sizes and profiles, making it a firm favorite among HR staff and business owners in the U.S.
Key Aspects About the ZipRecruiter Free Trial
The ZipRecruiter free trial for employers allows four days’ worth of access to the pool of potential job candidates. During the trial, you will be able to post one job ad at no cost, which should also give you a solid idea of how the service works.
There is no limit to the number of candidates you can receive during these four days.
How To Sign Up for a ZipRecruiter Free Trial?
Before committing to a paid subscription, you can take the ZipRecruiter service for a test drive by following these steps:
- Go to the page outlining ZipRecruiter’s plans
- Select the Standard or Premium Plan by hitting the Try for Free button under either of these two options
- Answer questions about your company as prompted
- Hit Post Jobs For Free
- Create an employer account and press Get Started
- Complete the information about your company
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create the job ad
- Enter your credit card information to complete the process
Once you submit your payment details, the job ad will get posted.
Does the ZipRecruiter Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
The ZipRecruiter free trial automatically turns into a paid subscription if you don’t cancel the service before the four-day trial lapses.
To find out when your next billing day is, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Select My Account in the top right corner
- Hit Subscription, then Overview from the drop-down menu
- Go to the First Billing Date section to find out when you can expect the next charge
To dodge any unwanted charges, you should cancel ZipRecruiter on your own, or even better, with the help of DoNotPay.
If the cancellation slipped your mind completely, give ZipRecruiter’s customer service team a call at 855-813-0288 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST from Monday to Sunday, and request a refund from one of the billing representatives.
If you’d rather delegate the refund process to someone else, DoNotPay can get your money back sooner and easier than you thought possible.
How Much Does ZipRecruiter Cost After the Free Trial?
ZipRecruiter plans start at $249 a month, but the package can be customized based on your business’ hiring and other needs.
These may include:
- Your industry
- Your location
- How many job ads you wish to post
- The number of downloaded resumes
- The required amount of users under one account
To get a customized quote, you can get in touch with ZipRecruiter’s sales or customer service team. Here is how you can reach them:
|By Phone (Sales Specialist)||
|By Online Form|
Worried That You Might Forget To Cancel the Free Trial On Time?
Signing up for free trials can feel risky, particularly when you need to submit your payment information upfront.
For one, you’re more vulnerable to online data theft and risk having your financial details stolen from you. Secondly, when you’re trying out a service for free, the company is usually counting on your forgetfulness—they want you to forget that you gave them your payment information! Come billing date, your card will be charged regardless of whether you actually intended to keep using the service.
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card puts a stop to any unwanted charges tied to auto-renewed subscription fees.
The way it works is simple—because our Free Trial Card doesn’t require you to connect it to your bank account, your money is and never will be on the line.
Our card will generate a single-use 16-digit credit card number, expiry date, and cardholder’s name. This will do the trick when you enter your payment information in the free trial online form, so you can test out the service for free and without fear of any unwanted charges.
If the merchant tries to charge you, they will be unable to do so because the Free Trial Card is separate from any funding source of your own. Takes the edge off, doesn’t it?
Free Trials Don’t Have To Result in Irksome Spam Emails
Here’s more good news. Our virtual credit card not only maintains your money safe and snug in your bank account, but it also helps keep your inbox clear of spam. DoNotPay can now create a random email address that you can use solely for when you’re applying for free online trials.
There are two good reasons why you should do this:
- Preventing the company in question from sending you spam emails (such as marketing newsletters, surveys, special offers, etc.)
- Stopping the company from tracking your location and using your data for sales lead generation
Keep your money secure and make your privacy a top priority—the Free Trial Card can be yours for free. Get the ball rolling and open DoNotPay in any .
Have You Been Mistreated by ZipRecruiter? DoNotPay Will Be Your Partner in Small Claims Court
Protecting your consumer rights seems like a far-fetched idea to most. Who has the time, money, or legal expertise to chase up the big guys in court, you might think to yourself?
Thanks to DoNotPay—the world’s first robot lawyer known for leveraging cutting-edge artificial intelligence—these concerns have now become moot. If ZipRecruiter wronged you in any way, why not take it to small claims court to resolve the dispute?
Don’t let the issue slide. If your rights have been compromised, you may be entitled to a settlement or compensation.
DoNotPay will accompany you along every step of the process by:
- Filling out and preparing the required legal documentation
- Generating the most suitable argumentation
- Outlining the entire legal process, so you know what to expect and when
Our app has been awarded the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access by the American Bar Association, speaking to our ongoing efforts to make services more accessible to everybody.
DoNotPay—A Virtual Assistant With Many Hats
DoNotPay has many qualities that can make your life infinitely easier, but what makes us stand apart is our versatility.
Do you need help in court? Our app has your back. Do you need to overturn a parking ticket? We’ve done that for hundreds of thousands of people, and we’ll happily help you, too. How about finally requesting your LinkedIn refund? Just say the word.
Open DoNotPay in any if you need assistance with:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Requesting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Eliminating spam text messages
- Getting rid of spam mail
- Demanding refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Seeking compensation for receiving an illegal robocall
- Signing up for free trials without any risk
- Managing bills you cannot cover
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Holding the line when calling customer service
- Setting up a DMV appointment simply
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment