How to Use Virtual Credit Cards to Get an Urbanflix Free Trial
Urbanflix is known for its thrilling TV shows all over the world. However, you have to subscribe to access the content on whatever platform you are using. Fortunately, allows you to enjoy content free for some time.
The traditional method requires using your card to activate free trials. Unfortunately, you give out your personal information and may get charged if you do not cancel your subscription on time. DoNotPay virtual cards keeps you from using your own credit card when signing up for a free trial. This ensures that you are not billed for when you forget to cancel on time.
Does Urbanflix Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Urbanflix has a free trial. Once you sign up for the subscription, you will be given a before they start deducting your credit card. The duration of the free trial can be increased or reduced at the company's discretion. You can use the free trial on iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku.
How Can I Get an Urbanflix Free Trial?
If you want to get you need to register for an account. Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the Urbanflix website with your device.
- Click the subscribe button on the homepage.
- Pick the subscription package that serves you best. There are quarterly and annual subscription options.
- Fill in the biodata and contact information asked on the signup page.
- You must provide your credit card information when signing up on that platform.
- You will get an Urbanflix free trial code to start streaming free.
Does the Urbanflix Free Trial Automatically Renew into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, the UrbanflixTV free trial service automatically renews into a paid subscription after the initial 7 days. Therefore, you need to cancel the service before the end of the free trial. To be on the safe side, you should cancel your subscription about 12 hours before the end hour of the subscription.
The company does not provide a refund if you forget to cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial. You have to be vigilant when using your own credit card for the subscription.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Most subscription services ask for credit card numbers when offering free trials. Unfortunately, most people forget to cancel the subscription before the end of the trial period and end up paying for a service they do not want.
If you wish to cancel the Urbanflix subscription, you need to log into your account and cancel it. Please do that before the end of your subscription.
However, you can escape the risk by using DoNotPay virtual credit cards. Unlike physical credit cards, virtual cards are automatically generated by DNP and do not have your information. Here is how the service works.
The DoNotPay virtual credit card lets you make transactions without revealing your banking information. It has information that has been randomly generated, including the credit card number, CVV, and expiration date.
Once your free trial elapses, Urbanflix cannot charge you as there is no money on the card. Therefore, the service is forced to unsubscribe you automatically. In addition, the VCC will be tied to Urbanflix and has a maximum charge limit to ensure that you are not charged for services you do not want. It is more like a single-use credit card.
How Much Does Urbanflix Cost After the Trial?
There are two subscription plans on Urbanflix. These plans automatically renew until you cancel the service.
Here are the plan benefits:
- Enjoy movie streaming on Android, AndroidTV, Apple devices, AppleTV, Roku, fireTV
- Enjoy features, series (both scripted and unscripted), short-form stories, VR, musical projects, stage plays, documentaries, stand-up comedy specials.
What Will Urbanflix Charges Look Like in My Statement?
Urbanflix charges will be visible in your bank account statement if you decide to keep the subscription after the trial period. Here is what they will look like:
- URBANFLIXTV(833)872 2688
- URBANFLIXTV(833)872 2688 URBANFLIXTV.ONLINE
- URBANFLIXTV DIGITAL SERVICES
- URBANFLIXTV 833-872-2688
- URBANFLIXTV Dig Sv 833-872-2688
What Are the Other Popular Alternatives to Urbanflix?
You can try other streaming services on the internet for entertainment. Here are the most popular and their costs.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay enables you to accomplish various tasks with ease and speed. Here are some of the tasks you can accomplish using the app.
- Solve credit cards issues fast
- Cancel memberships or subscriptions
- Jump the phone queue when you want to reach customer service reps
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Sue individuals and companies in small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment, easy, fast, and conveniently
- Make airlines compensate you for delayed or canceled flights
- Contest a parking ticket
Try it now!