How to Get Typeform Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Typeform can as well be considered the future of online surveys and forms. Using professional-looking, beautifully designed online surveys and forms that everyone loves, the tool can power your brand. You can gather feedback, receive job applications, sign revelers up to events, take payments, create interactive stories and engaging quizzes.
Typeform is among the few tools to offer a free trial. And while this subscription may not provide the complete scope of services, you can still leverage it to your advantage.
Sign up to DoNotPay to enjoy a without paying a cent.
In this guide, we’ll talk about:
- Typeform free trial
- Ways to avoid getting charged on your own
- DoNotPay’s virtual credit card
Does Typeform Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. There is a without time limits. This plan is quite helpful but is relatively more restricted than the paid plans.
With the trial version, you're only limited to ten questions for every form without logic jumps. In essence, this refers to respondent customized routing based on how they answered previous questions. Furthermore, you'll only receive a maximum of 100 responses every month.
How Can I Get a Typeform Free Trial?
It's easy to sign up for a Typeform free trial. The steps include:
- Open the Pricing section of the website, and you'll get to view the different plans and charges.
- Select the Free plan option, and you'll be directed to the sign-up page.
- Enter your email address, type your preferred password, and click "Create my free account."
- Alternatively, you can sign in via your Google or Microsoft accounts
- Once you've completed registration, you'll begin to enjoy your free trial.
Notably, you don't have to submit your credit card details when signing up, which is a great thing considering numerous similar sites don't make it that easy.
Does the Typeform Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
No. The trial version doesn't automatically renew into one of the tools’ paid subscriptions. The decision to sign up for a paid subscription is entirely yours. As a result, you don't have to worry about unplanned automatic subscriptions because you failed to cancel the trial versions.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Fortunately, Typeform doesn't have time limits for its free trial, and you'll not encounter the surprises of automatic renewals that you hadn't planned for. But what if you're using the site's alternatives that renew subscriptions after the free trial concludes? It is where DoNotPay comes through.
The site has an efficient card generator that creates a random credit card that you'll use when signing up for a particular service. Notably, virtual credit cards don't contain your details and won't connect to your bank account.
The free trial card will not be billed since it'll be without cash inside after the trial version lapses. So the service will unsubscribe you automatically.
How Much Does Typeform Cost After the Trial?
The following are the subscription plans available after the free trial:
- The software's paid plans begin with the essentials plan that you'll pay $35 every month. The program unlocks most of the site's functionality, including endless questions and forms, custom branding, payment collection ability, and a maximum of three logic jumps for each form.
- The Professional plan goes for $50 every month. With this, you'll upgrade to 5,000 responses every month, and every form comes with unlimited logic jumps.
- If you need a higher response limit, you should try out the $70 –per-month Premium plan.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Typeform?
The following sites offer almost the same services and features as Typeform:
|SurveySparrow||It is arguably among the closest Typeform alternatives, offering an exciting experience in creating survey forms and valuable insights. It leverages the Omnichannel experience management solution to boost user experience and deliver a high survey response rate. The pricing begins at $19 monthly.|
|Google Forms||It is easily among the most popular online form builders. It's commonly used thanks to its mother company's popularity, and it allows you to use various approaches to asking questions. It's also easy to create forms and share surveys. But most importantly, it's a free service.|
|Wufoo||The form creation solution offers dynamic-based logic that only allows relevant questions to respondents based on their previous answers. Companies also use it for subscriptions, applications, orders, approvals, acknowledgments, and much more. The monthly rates start at $15.|
|Jotform||Jotform offers advanced functionality, extensive customization options, and generate simple and complex forms. All these will cost you $15.83 every month.|
|Paperform||This site lets you create flexible digital forms with formatted text and embedded media. The simple, customizable forms can record payments, and the tool also offers Zapier support that lets it integrate with more than 750 services. It costs at least $15 every month.|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Apart from ensuring risk-free reliance on trial versions, DoNotPay can also help you with:
- Addressing issues concerning your actual credit card
- Seamless cancellation of memberships and subscription
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Getting around long customer service phone queues
- Filing cases in small claims court
- Robocalls revenge
- Seeking reimbursement for postponed and delayed flights
- Taking care of hard-to-pay bills
- Protection against harassment and stalkers
on DoNotPay for these and other services.