How to Get Stitch Fix Free Trial Easily With a Virtual Credit Card
When companies say they're offering "free trials" for their products before charging for subscriptions, these trials aren't usually free. What they will fail to inform their consumers is that charges will automatically begin once the trial period ends.
Stitch Fix is a personal styling platform that sends you clothes and accessories at a fee. deals may sound good and give you the impression that you won't pay for the clothing items you receive. But this is not always the case.
When opening an account, Stitch Fix will need your credit card details that you'll use to pay for your clothing items if they will have impressed you. However, using your credit card to sign up for your Stitch Fix account places you at risk of making payments once the trial period elapses.
Most companies know that consumers will forget to cancel their trials before the deadline. Thus, they'll charge your credit card multiple times before you even find out that you're a subscriber.
Luckily, you can still sign up for a free Stitch Fix trial and avoid getting charged using DoNotPay's virtual credit cards.
Does Stitch Fix Offer Free Trials?
Yes. mainly to attract customers' attention. The 3-day free trial period gives customers the chance to try the clothes and accessories and see if the new pieces match their present wardrobe.
If you need extra time to decide whether to keep the items or not, Stitch Fix can extend your return date by a few more days.
How Can You Get Stitch Fix Free Trial by Yourself and Avoid Being Charged?
The goal of free trials is usually to introduce and hook you up to a product or service till you decide to keep it (by paying for it) after the trial period ends. Companies also offer free trials in hopes that you'll forget to cancel the subscription, so you can keep getting charged.
Therefore, if you'd wish to get a and avoid getting charged, these tips will help:
|The first step to avoid getting charged after your Stitch Fix free trial is to cancel your free trial after signing up.
|Waiting till a few hours to your free trial deadline to cancel is risky as you might still get charged or fail to get Stitch Fix's "how to cancel" instructions in good time.
|You will not get charged if you use a virtual credit card, even if you forget to cancel your free trial before it ends.
However, even with the first and second steps, you can still get charged after your Stitch Fix free trial ends. That's why we propose to you DoNotPay's virtual credit cards that prevent you from using your chargeable credit card entirely.
How Can Donotpay’s Virtual Credit Card Help You Get Stitch Fix Free Trial Without Being Charged?
Whereas Stitch Fix vows to offer a free trial period, what the company fails to inform its consumers is that they'll get charged once the trial period ends, regardless of whether they'll be using the company's service or not.
Therefore, the best way to avoid getting charged after a successful Stitch Fix free trial is to use DoNotPay's virtual credit cards (VCC).
DoNotPay's VCCs are ideal for free trials because they bypass authentication but cannot be charged since they won't process charges. In this manner, you'll be protecting your credit card information while still being assured of no monthly deductions.
Here's how the free virtual credit card works:
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter Stitch Fix as the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy!
However, before using DoNotPay's virtual credit cards, take note of the following:
- You can only use each virtual credit card ONCE.
- Each virtual credit card will get deactivated once it's used.
- You cannot make any actual purchase from Stitch Fix using the card.
- The main reason for the virtual credit card is to prevent unwanted charges. Thus, you can't use it to make any real purchases.
What Other Problems Can DoNotPay Help You Solve?
DoNotPay is an online platform that helps you solve several problems with just the simple touch of a button. Whether you wish to cancel subscriptions or seek compensation for unlawful debt collection practices, DoNotPay got you covered.
Below are just but a few of the issues DoNotPay helps consumers handle day to day:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
Now that you know of a fast, easy, and guaranteed alternative to getting your Stitch Fix free trial without incurring charges, take the necessary steps today and save your money. Use for your Stitch Fix and safeguard your credit card information. Sign up to get started today.