How to cancel Stitch Fix in a few easy steps
Stitch Fix is a platform for personal styling that sends clothes to users’ doorsteps. The company has over three million subscribers.
How to cancel Stitch Fix using DoNotPay
With our app, you can cancel Stitch Fix super easily. What you should do is:
- Open the DoNotPay app either through your web browser or iOS device
- Select the ‘Find Hidden Money’ option
- Search for ‘Stitch Fix’
- Cancel your subscription
- Wait for the app to notify you that you’ve been unsubscribed
Other ways you can cancel Stitch Fix
There a few other ways you can cancel your Stitch Fix subscription:
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
|Stitch Fix website||Yes|
How to cancel Stitch Fix through their website
To cancel your Stitch Fix website, you need to:
- Sign in to your Stitch Fix account
- Tap ‘Manage Automatic Fixes’, which you will find at the bottom
- Choose ‘I want to stop receiving automatic Fixes’
- Select ‘Stop receiving Fixes automatically’
- Check the box that you want to cancel the next Fix delivery
- Click ‘Update’
How to cancel Stitch Fix through their form
You can also cancel your Stitch Fix subscription by submitting a request on this page.
Does Stitch Fix offer a free trial?
No, Stitch Fix does not offer free trials as of yet.
Can you pause your Stitch Fix subscription?
Yes, if you would like to, you can pause your Stitch Fix subscription. Once you freeze your account, you can choose when you’d like to start receiving the Fix deliveries again here.
What do Stitch Fix’s charges look like on my statement?
If you’re subscribed to Stitch Fix, their charges will look something like this:
|STITCH FIX, INC. 415-882-7765 CA||STITCH FIX INC. SAN FRANCIS CA||STITCH FIX, INC. xxx-xxx-7765 CA|
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – STITCH FIX, INC. xxx-xxx-7765 CA||STITCH FIX, INC. 4158827765 CA 94103 USA||STITCH FIX, INC.|
|STITCH FIX, INC. 415-882-7765 CA 94103 US||STITCH FIX||RECURRING CHECK CARD PURCHASE STITCH FIX, INC. 4158827765 CA|
|STITCH FIX, INC. 4158827765 CA||STITCH FIX INC.*STISAN FRANCIS CA||Debit Purchase – Visa Stitch Fix, Inc.415-882-7765ca|
Stitch Fix Alternatives
Stitch Fix has many cool alternatives to choose from. These are some of the most popular ones:
|thredUP||No subscription fees|
Our virtual credit card will prevent companies from charging you after your trial ends
Knowing that companies take advantage of free trials and auto-renew users’ subscriptions into paid ones, we have decided to tackle this problem.
The Virtual Credit Card is a virtual credit card that’s automatically going to unsubscribe you from all the free trials you signed up for before they end.
The card is going to hide your identity, card number, and expiration date. You will be able to carry out your transactions anonymously and also set up a temporary email address that you can use to sign up for different services.
Let DoNotPay monitor your subscriptions for you
One thing you should know is that each month, Americans spend $79,74 on subscriptions they don’t even end up using. To avoid this, start using DoNotPay either through your web browser or iPhone. Our app is going to unsubscribe you from all of your inactive subscriptions to make sure that you don’t waste your hard-earned money. All you need to do is safely connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, and we will do the work for you.
Having trouble with Stitch Fix? We can help you sue them
If you feel like Stitch Fix or any other company wronged you, we can help you sue them in small claims court super easily.
Earlier this year, our app received the Louise M. Brown Award for Legal Access and was recognized by the American Bar Association. This only proves the amount of dedication we put into fighting for justice.
Get DoNotPay to get access to our numerous features
Our app has plenty of features that are waiting for you to take advantage of! Here are some of the best ones:
- Getting refunds for your canceled/delayed flights
- Scheduling your DMV appointments in the blink of an eye
- Letting you jump the phone queue when waiting for a customer support representative to pick up
- Fighting your traffic tickets
- Suing companies of all sizes in small claims court
- Contesting your speeding tickets
- Making your safety a priority with our virtual credit card
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Canceling any subscription or membership in the world