How To Get Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial With A Virtual Credit Card
Never move through another day without your in hand. This game comes from the fan-favorite Star Wars series of course, and the fans just can't seem to get enough of it. There are so many people clamoring for this game that the makers have felt the need to provide it free of charge on a trial basis to those who would like to play. The question is, how do you get that free trial? DoNotPay has you covered on that, and they can also help you with a lot more on top of that if you are willing to let them be of service.
Why Does Star Wars Battlefront Offer A Free Trial?
If a game is as popular as , it might be a little perplexing as to why they would offer their users a free trial at all. If they have that much going for them, then shouldn't they charge each and every customer who decides to play the game?
The company does hope that people who start out with a free trial will eventually buy the game, but they are okay with giving out a free trial to start because:
- They hope that this will build brand loyalty
- They see the value in providing something to the fans to try out before they take the plunge
- They want to continue to expand the fan base of their wildly popular games
It has become an arms race of sorts to get people to try out different computer and video games. All of the companies that participate in this market know that the best way to gain as many new customers as they can is to let people sample the product, and that is what the makers of this game have done as well. However, don't forget that you can get a refund if you decide that the game is not right for you and yet you have been paying for it.
Will The Free Trial Automatically Renew?
One drawback about signing up for free trials of games is that they are almost always set to auto-renew at the end of your free trial period. That is a problem because most people don't necessarily want to fully commit to buying the complete edition of the game unless and until they have had adequate time to sample all that it brings to the table.
The companies will try to put people on an auto-renewal plan because:
- People usually forget to cancel after the free trial has ended
- They hope that people will continue to pay for their service month after month without considering the true cost
- They claim it is easier on the users to simply have their plan renewed every month
You can see from the reasons given here that the true benefactors of an auto-renewal policy are the companies that you get a free trial from. There is no upside to the players of these games, and you probably don't want these companies to be able to continue to auto-renew your gameplay endlessly. As such, perhaps you will consider the latest product from DoNotPay.
How Much Does Star Wars Battlefront Cost After Free Trial
EA Play will let you experience the whole beauty of the game with the following subscription;
Pay Virtually With The DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Some are saying that this credit card is one of the only credit cards that saves them money each month. That is probably a pretty fair assessment given the fact that this card works to prevent companies from auto-renewing your subscriptions with them each month. The way that the card works is like this:
- Every purchase you make with the card is made under a different credit card number
- You don't have to see subscriptions auto-renew and appear on your regular credit card statement
- This card protects you from having your identity stolen or manipulated in some way
- You can more easily cancel your subscriptions at will when using this card
The purpose of the card is to help people find the right balance between getting to try all of the free trials that they desire, and not having to pay for them after those trials have ended. If you enjoy the game, then you can still pay for the full version if you would like to, but you are not under any obligation to do so if it doesn't strike the right notes with you. It is as simple as that, and that is why people love this card so much.
How Else Is DoNotPay Helping People Today?
The virtual credit card is just the very latest offering that DoNotPay has made to the public, but they are actually engaged in a number of other ways as well. It is pretty important to understand how else they can help you in case you decide that you would like to do more business with them in the future. Here are some examples of what they have been getting involved with lately:
- Putting a stop to spam texts
- Sign up for clinical trials
- Apply for scholarships
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
Almost anything on your "to-do" list is probably a service offered by DoNotPay, and that is why you should trust them to provide you with the help that you require.