Want To Demand a Star Wars Battlefront 2 Refund? Here’s a Handy Guide
EA’s newest installment of Battlefront has captivated some gamers but disappointed others. Between the numerous bugs and microtransaction controversy, it’s a small wonder that plenty of players want to get their money back. While the company does allow you to request refunds for bought games, the process is far from straightforward. This is where DoNotPay comes in. Our app specializes in getting your money back from companies that don’t cooperate with refund requests. With our help, you’ll get a Battlefront 2 refund in no time.
What Is EA’s Refund Policy?
Like most video game production companies, EA offers players the option to refund bought games, but only under certain conditions. The criteria for requesting a refund are as follows:
- It hasn’t been more than 24 hours since you first launched the game
- You’ve had the unlaunched game for fewer than 14 days
You can ask for a refund after preordering, as long as it hasn’t been longer than 14 days since the release date and you haven’t launched the game.
If a game has major technical issues that are outside of the player’s control, EA offers a more generous refund policy. You can return the game within 72 hours of launching it, as long as no more than 30 days have passed since the release date.
You can’t return the same game more than two times. Once you buy it a third time, you will be ineligible for a refund.
When a game is part of a bundle, you have to return the whole bundle to be able to get a refund. Bundles that include extra in-game currency or content packs might not be eligible for a full refund.
Here are some examples of EA products and whether or not you can refund them:
|Can I Get a Refund?|
Only in the first 24 hours. Technical issues extend this time to 72 hours.
|Yes, but only up to two weeks after the game’s launch|
Bundles with in-game currency and content packs
|Separately purchased DLC and in-game currencies||
How You Can Get a Star Wars Battlefront 2 Refund With DoNotPay’s Help
If getting refunds from EA were easy, you wouldn’t need a guide like this one. One Redditor tried to refund a Battlefront game through every possible channel, only to be denied at every turn. Instead of wasting time phoning customer support or filling out endless support tickets to get your refund, you should let DoNotPay do the heavy lifting. Our app can get you your money back quickly and without hassle.
You can start using DoNotPay after accessing it through your Here’s how it works:
- Open the app
- Navigate to the File a Chargeback tab and press Get Protected
- Answer some of our chatbot’s questions about the transaction
- Add your digital signature and submit your request
DoNotPay will then fax the request to your bank. It will also include relevant Visa and Mastercard codes that could help your case, as requested by the Fair Credit Billing Act. Our app can even contact the merchant to confirm that you tried to ask for a refund on your own before submitting a chargeback request. It’s a great way to build evidence for your case.
How To Get a Star Wars Battlefront Refund on Your Own
Every EA game purchased through the Origin app can be refunded as long as it fills the criteria mentioned in the Refund Policy above. To request a refund, you have to fill out a form on the Request a Refund page. Here’s how you do it:
- Visit the EA website and sign in to your Origin account
- Navigate to the Request a Refund page
- Select the game you wish to refund and press Next
- Choose a reason for your refund request from the drop-down list
- Press Confirm
After EA processes your refund request, you should receive an email approving or denying your refund. It can take up to two days for the company to process your refund.
Requesting a Battlefront Refund via Phone, Email, or Live Chat
Since EA doesn’t have a good track record of responding to their refund request tickets, you can always contact customer support to demand your refund. To do so, you’ll have to:
- Visit the Contact Us page on the EA website
- Sign in to your account
- Navigate the Topics, select Orders, and click on Request refund
- Select your desired contact option
You can then choose to call, email, or have a live chat with EA customer support. It might be a long wait before you get an answer, but it’s worth a shot.
Here are the different methods you can use to request a Battlefront 2 refund:
Can I Request a Refund Via
How Long Does It Take To Refund Star Wars Battlefront 2?
EA states that their refunds take around ten days to process.
Can I Track the Current Status of My Refund?
Not exactly. You can see refunds that have already been granted on the My Cases page on your Origin profile. If the refund doesn’t appear on the page and you haven’t received your money after ten days, you should contact EA’s customer support. Keep in mind that the processing time for different forms of payment can vary, meaning you might have to wait longer than ten days.
Is the Refund Credited to the Same Payment Method?
Yes, you will receive your refund in the same payment form that you used for the original purchase.
Can DoNotPay Help Me With Anything Else?
DoNotPay provides more than just swift refunds for its users. Our handy robot lawyer app helps people take care of a variety of day-to-day issues online and offline. When you need to sue someone for harassment or learn how to stop a stalker, we can provide you with legal guidance. Most people don’t bother to dispute parking tickets or request compensation for overbooked flights, as these kinds of tasks can be tiresome. DoNotPay helps you prepare the paperwork you need to get things done and saves you time and effort.
If you don’t want to be charged after using free trials, use our app’s free virtual credit card generator. It’s a convenient way to sign up for free trials without worrying about auto-renewals. As there are no funds on the card, your subscription won’t auto-renew.
You can access our app in your . Take a look at some of the tasks we simplify:
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Applying for clinical trials
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay