Order Your Solano County Birth Certificates Online the Easy Way
Anyone who needs to access can search and obtain them through the office of the recorder/assessor. You can also request copies of vital records online, in person, and through the mail.
You only need to submit the processing fee and the necessary application forms. Note that identification establishing entitlement is part of the requirements for those seeking authorized certified copies of vital documents.
Ordering Solano County birth certificates can be a huge hassle. If you need help obtaining a Solano County birth certificate, DoNotPay can make it easy.
How to Get Your Solano County Birth Certificate by Yourself
Requesting a Birth Certificate
You can request by mail or online. However, you must complete a sworn statement with the birth certificate application form and sign the statement under penalty of perjury to obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate.
Also, your sworn statement must be notarized if you intend to mail your request. When requesting a Solano County birth certificate via email, follow the steps below:
- Print the birth certificate application form.
- Complete the application and the notarized section, then email the form.
- Make the payment online.
Ensuring your application is notarized is not an option if you use the mailing option. The reason is that the request will be marked incomplete and won't be processed if it lacks a notarized statement sworn under penalty of perjury.
Establishing Legal Parentage
It is worth mentioning that a does not establish legal parentage in the case of unmarried parents.
Registering a Non-Hospital Birth in Solano County
If a non-hospital birth within Solano County occurred more than 12 months ago, you need to file with the state department to get a birth certificate.
Understand that you can register non-hospital births that are less than 12 months old at the respective county office only by appointment after making a call. Below are the documents you need for the appointment.
- Notification of any birth registration that occurred out of a licensed health facility NBS-OH completed.
- A temporary resident identification card (Green Card), an identification card or driver's license issued by a U.S. Department of Motor Vehicles, a U.S. Military Identification Card, or a U.S. passport.
- An affidavit of birth information for out-of-hospital births. Avoid signing this form before the appointment because it must be signed in front of a clerk.
- Proof of pregnancy from a midwife or physician must be on letterhead and should bear the original signature.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Get a Copy of a Birth Certificate in Solano County
Obtaining a copy of a Solano County birth certificate through DoNotPay is easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to the Birth Certificates product on DoNotPay.
- Select who the certificate is for (you or a loved one). If you are requesting a copy of someone else's certificate, enter their personal details, and upload evidence that proves your relationship.
- Enter the location you or your loved one was born in, so we can complete the form specific to your state.
- Enter the name(s) of the parent(s) as displayed on the certificate.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
What Makes DoNotPay the Go-to Option?
When you use DoNotPay, you will get the responses you are looking for every time. DoNotPay is
- Easy – If you do not want to fill out tedious forms and track every step involved in getting a copy of a birth certificate in Solano Count, DoNotPay will prove a reliable solution.
- Successful – Accessing all the help you need when using DoNotPay promotes success.
- Quick – Using DoNotPay allows you to spare time for other responsibilities.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Aside from Solano County birth certificates, we can also assist you with the following inquiries:
The details above will be useful when But spend some more time on the app and see even more ways we can help.