How to Get Semrush Free Trials With a Virtual Credit Card
Semrush is undoubtedly one of the most important SEO and content marketing tools, helping brands attract and grow their audience online faster. package with a limited number of tools and features. If you have signed up for a Semrush free trial, you need to cancel the subscription once the trial period is over to avoid automatic upgrades to paid plans that charge a substantial amount of subscription fees.
DoNotPay offers an effective way to prevent unwanted charges once you are through using free trial plans. You can use our virtual credit card to sign up for free Semrush trials instead of using your real credit card. Since DoNotPay virtual credit card doesn't hold any actual money or real bank information, the vendor is prevented from accessing your accounts to charge you money for services you never use.
Does Semrush Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, on their Pro and Guru packages. The free trial allows you access to several tools, including multiple queries per day, results per query, keywords to track, ages to crawl scheduled PDF exports, and more.
How Can I Get Semrush Free Trial?
The following are the steps to sign up for Semrush Free Trial:
- Visit Semrush homepage.
- Navigate to sign up icon and complete the required steps to sign up for an account
- Once you have sign-up successfully, a Semrush free trial is activated for Pro and Guru plans.
- Choose your plan and request a free seven-day trial.
Does the Semrush Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, the Semrush free trial automatically translates into a paid subscription once the seven-day trial period is over. You should cancel Semrush service at least 24 hours before the end of a trial period to avoid being charged. Unfortunately, it is easy to forget all about the free trial and the need to cancel. If you forgot to cancel the Semrush free trial on time, DoNotPay could help you get a refund through their new product.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With Donotpay Virtual Credit Card
If you forgot to cancel the Semrush free trial on time, you are not alone. Most people forget all about the free trials until days later, when they receive ridiculous charges for services they never used. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you avoid this. DoNotPay provides a virtual credit card with a unique randomly generated credit card number that you can use to sign up for a free. Semrush trial service instead of using your real credit card. The virtual card is connected to your actual credit card but provides fake personal information that enables you to signup without disclosing your banking information. The following is a step by step guide on how DoNotPay Free Trial Card helps you save money and time:
- DNP generates a random number and credit card info that you can use to subscribe to any service
- Once the free trial period ends, the service can't charge you because there's no money on that card, so you get unsubscribed automatically.
- Read this article for more info
How Much Does Semrush Cost After the Trial?
Semrush currently provides three standard monthly subscriptions starting at the following prices:
|Pro-$ 119.95 per month||Guru-$229.95 per month||Business|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with almost anything! Including:
- Obtaining revenge on robocalls.
- Suing people, businesses, and companies in small claims court.
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy.
- Obtaining compensation for delayed or canceled flights.
- Contesting parking tickets.
- Resolving the bills you can't pay.
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment.
- Receiving refunds and chargebacks from companies.
- Eliminating spam mail forever.
- Signing up for free trials risk-free.
- Getting rid of spam text messages.
- Handling common issues with credit cards.
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships for any account/subscription.
- Resolving erroneous traffic tickets.
- Expediting the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps.
- Resolving speeding tickets.
Let DoNotPay Help You Get Free Semrush Trials and Avoid Unwanted Charges
After signing up for Semrush, you get a free seven-day trial option of either a Pro or Guru subscription. Semrush explains that the trial service allows you to test out each of their tools to determine which package between Pro or Guru would be better for you.
Unfortunately, free trials can lead to automatic subscriptions and unwanted charges. With DoNotPay, you will avoid paying for a service you are not using because our Free Virtual Credit Card doesn't hold money or bank information. Contact us today to learn more.