Cancel SEMrush—How To Rush Out of Your SEMrush Subscription
SEMrush is an online platform dealing with content and social media by offering SEO and PPC tools to its users. If you’re not satisfied with SEMrush or you want to switch gears, we’ll guide you through the cancellation process and suggest some alternative services.
What Is the SEMrush Cancellation Policy?
According to SEMrush’s Terms of Service, you may cancel your subscription at any time. You can still use SEMrush until the end of the current billing cycle. SEMrush does not offer prorated refunds if you cancel your subscription before it expires.
After cancellation, there is a 30-day grace period when all your projects are still active in the SEMrush database. If you change your mind and decide to renew your subscription during this time, you’ll be able to access your old projects.
How Can I Cancel SEMrush?
You can cancel your SEMrush subscription in various ways. Check out your options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel SEMrush via Email
You can cancel SEMrush by sending a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s best to email its customer support from the email associated with your SEMrush account. If not, include your SEMrush email in the message. Other details your email cancellation request should have are:
- Last four digits of your credit card number
- Type of your credit card
- Billing amount
- Date of your last payment
Cancel SEMrush Over the Phone
If you need assistance with your cancellation, you can contact SEMrush customer service by calling 1(800)815-9959. Their working hours are Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
Cancel SEMrush on the Website
To cancel your SEMrush subscription on its website, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Subscription Info page
- Click on Active next to Recurring above your subscription
- Tap on Contact Us
- Fill in your personal details
- Select I want to cancel my SEMrush account
- Choose the reason for your cancellation from the drop-down menu
- Type in:
- The last four digits of your credit card number
- The type of your credit card
- The billing amount
- The date of your last payment
- Hit Submit
How To Cancel a SEMrush Free Trial
If you’re using a SEMrush free trial and you want to avoid any charges, you should cancel it before it expires. You can cancel it in the same way as a paid subscription.
In a Rush To Cancel SEMrush? DoNotPay Can Help!
DoNotPay brings you the fastest and most convenient way to cancel SEMrush or any other subscription. All it takes is a few clicks! Do the following to cancel SEMrush:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter SEMrush
- Submit the request
When you click Submit, we’ll contact SEMrush and cancel your subscription. Within 48 hours, we’ll email you with a confirmation that your SEMrush subscription has been canceled.
Save Money by Monitoring All of Your Subscriptions!
It can be overwhelming to remember every membership and subscription we have, especially since most of them auto-renew, and the companies charge you without notice. You can stop this from happening ever again and save money by detecting unused subscriptions and canceling them with the help of DoNotPay.
You only need to link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay, and you’ll get a list of your subscriptions and memberships. Then, you can get rid of the unwanted ones in no time.
Are There Any Alternatives to SEMrush?
Once you cancel SEMrush, you may want to consider other similar tools. Check out some alternatives in the table below:
|Website||Monthly Price||Key Features|
Don’t Rush Off! DoNotPay Has More Nifty Features for You
DoNotPay tackles other tasks you shouldn’t waste your time on! We’ll be your virtual assistant and help you get a Bluehost refund, navigate the GoDaddy refund policy, and cancel Shopify or Yahoo Small Business.
Browse our learning center and find more useful features!
Access DoNotPay from a web browser, and get assistance in:
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Claiming a refund from any company
- Getting in touch with your imprisoned loved ones
- Handling bills you cannot pay
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Managing your credit card issues
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Blocking text message spam for good
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Getting revenge on bothersome robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Requesting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Starting free trials without any risks
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Signing up for clinical trials near you