How to Reach Sears Complaints Department In 4 Steps
Sears is an American department store chain founded in 1892. Over the decades, Americans have gone to Sears to shop for various items, including clothing, tools, appliances, mattresses, and much more. In addition, Sears is home to several big brands, such as Diehard, Serta, Craftsman Tools, and Kenmore, among others.
As with any other company or business, Sears lodges customer complaints constantly. Common Sears complaints include customer service and defective goods. Though there’s the for its customers to lodge complaints, the process is time-consuming and frustrating.
Do you want to file a complaint at ? DoNotPay is an expert at filing Sears customer complaints, ranging from Sears warranty complaints to Sears delivery complaints. Read further to understand how to file your Sears complaints effortlessly.
How to Contact the Sears Complaints Department to File a Complaint
Do you have any burning issues you want to raise with the Sears Complaints Department? Sears provides several ways to contact their customer support and raise your concern. Below are the necessary contact details.
|Ways to Contact Sears Customer Support|
|Phone Number (Headquarters)||(847) 286-2500|
|Phone Number (Customer Care)||(800) 479-5899|
|Social Media Platforms||
Sears is open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, when you can file your complaint with the relevant authorities.
How to File a Complaint Against Sears
In most cases, the above methods may fail to work. If so, you can seek alternative methods such as filing a suit or reporting the company to a relevant authority.
If you still feel aggrieved after trying the above channels, you can report the department store's chain to Better Business Bureau. This independent business reviewer allows consumers to share their honest reviews and complaints and give consumers insight into various businesses.
Therefore, raise your Sears complaints on its BBB profile. If you provide your contact details, Sears will contact you to try an out-of-court settlement since companies generally care about their reputation and ratings on such platforms.
Alternatively, report your Sears complaints to the Federal Trade Commission, which is a government institution that helps aggrieved clients raise issues against fraudulent businesses or unfair business practices. Visit reportfraud.ftc.gov or call their number to file your Sears complaint.
Take Sears to Court Failure to Resolve Your Issue
Another way to ensure your matter is resolved is to drag Sears to court for a more effective approach. If your matter remains unresolved or Sears' attempt at compensation doesn't appear satisfactory, you can sue them in a small claims court. Here is how:
- Try an out-of-court settlement. There is a likelihood that this hasn't worked despite your efforts.
- Failure to resolve the issue on Sear's part, head over to the county clerk in the small claims district near Sear's location. It is important to sue in the exact state where the Sear store is located
- Fill out a complaint form and pay the corresponding fees.
- Serve the defendant with the statement of claim you filed.
- Appear in court if Sears hasn't reached out and compensated you within the 20 days set aside to file an answer to your claim.
How to File a Sears Complaint with DoNotPay
What happens if you don't want to go through the struggle of filing the Sears complaint on your own? On the bright side, DoNotPay can help you file the complaint on your behalf.
DoNotPay sends the necessary court documents to Sears or automatically generates a demand letter and sends it to the company on your behalf. Here is how to file a Sears complaint and sue them with the help of DoNotPay:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit including photographic proof and other important information.
Avoid the hassle of filing Sears complaints by yourself. with DoNotPay to file the complaint on your behalf.
DoNotPay Files Complaints Across All Platforms
DoNotPay can help you file complaints with virtually any company you have ties to. Besides filing Sears complaints, DoNotPay can also help you to file complaints with:
|Walmart||One Shot Keto||Taco Bell||Carshield||Walgreens|
Find out from DoNotPay which other companies can help you file quick complaints and get compensated accordingly.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay offers a wide range of legal aid services for various problems. Some of the extra services that DoNotPay can assist you with include:
- Claiming airline flight compensation
- Suing individuals or companies in a small claims court
- Signing up for free trials without getting charged
- Dealing with standardized legal documents
- Negotiating hotel bills
- Appealing any city's parking tickets
- Claiming chargebacks and refunds
Are you tired of the struggles of filing complaints with a company or service provider? Worry not, DoNotPay is a robot lawyer with experience in filing complaints on behalf of millions of aggrieved customers. with DoNotPay to file Sears complaints and get the compensation you deserve.