Remove Your Phone Number From LendingTree In Seconds
How can I permanently ? The internet revolutionized our lives and changed how we do things. You can shop, pay bills and even get loans online! These online activities require you to input your name, age, email address, and other details.
Lending Tree is an online money lending marketplace. The site connects you to various competing lenders. The lenders offer customers multiple types of loans such as home equity, mortgages, personal, and auto loans. Sites like Lending Tree save your information, which cyber criminals might steal and use to steal from you. Removing your information from such sites is possible but takes time and patience. An AI-robot assistant like DoNotPay can help you solve this issue faster and more efficiently. Why Is It Difficult to Remove Personal Information from the Internet?
The world has become a global village via the internet. You can shop anywhere in the world or contact anybody in any country. In the same breath, we give out too much personal information without realizing the damage it can cause. Opening multiple social media accounts is one way your details get into the internet. When you enter your details into various websites, they collect your information for targeted ads or sell to third parties. These details include age, photos, email, home address, etc. You can take down your data from the internet, but find some sites still have your details. The exercise takes up a lot of time and sometimes money because you may have to hire someone tech-savvy to do it for you.
How to Remove Your Phone Number From Lending Tree on Your Own
may be easy. However, Lending Tree sells your data to multiple lenders who want to sell you their loan options. This means your information could already be in the hands of a hundred different lenders. You may have to contact all the lenders separately to opt-out of their database. You can delete your lending Tree account by:
- Go to their website
- Fill out the required information such as name and email address
- On the Subject, opt for "Technical question."
- On the Question or Comment section, type in that you would like to delete your account, giving an honest reason
The company will send you an email within 72 hours about your account removal.
|LendingTree, LLC 1415 Vantage Park Drive
Suite 700 Charlotte, NC 28203
|Send A Message|
Next Steps for Removing Your Phone Number From Lending Tree
If the above step does not work, you can try to delete the Lending Tree Account via email.
- Open the email used to register the Lending Tree account
- Write an email to
- On the subject section, enter "Request to delete my account."
- Request the company to delete your account and details from their database
The company should write back within 72 hours with more information on your account closing.
You can also contact Lending Tree and get details of where they sold your details and contact each lender separately. This process is a lot of work and will take time and resources.
Use DoNotPay to Remove Your Details From Lending Tree
Removing your number from the Lending tree may sound easy, but it's frustrating. You might go through the above processes but continue to receive unwanted emails and calls. DoNotPay has made it easier with the DoNotPay Take Down My Personal; Information product.
To write a cancellation letter to Lending Tree, follow these steps.
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general.
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed.
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
Why Use DoNotPay to Remove Your Phone Number From Lending Tree?
DoNotPay allows you to secure your information from theft. Here are some of the most compelling reasons you should use DoNotPay:
- Fast: When you try to do this on your own, it will take you time. With DoNotPay, you can have your number and data deleted faster
- Easy: DNP makes the process easy. All you need to do is follow the above steps, and we shall do the rest.
- Successful: With DoNotPay, you are sure of success because we do our best to solve your issue.
DoNotPay Can Help You Across All Companies With a Simple Button Click!
DoNotPay can help you to remove your information from numerous companies and websites. Some of the other places DNP can help with opting-out include:
- Remove your name from White Pages
- Remove your personal information from Google
- Remove your photo from Google
- Remove your name from Spokeo
- Remove your personal information from the internet
- Remove your phone number from Google
- Hire someone to remove personal information from the internet
- Remove my name in MyLife
Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help
DoNotPay solves problems in multiple categories, such as:
- Airline compensation
- Sex offender searches
- Stalking and Harassment
- Discover and apply for scholarships
- Help with Bills
- Notice of Intent to Homeschool
Join DoNotPay today to remove your personal information effortlessly!