What You Need To Know About Hiring Someone To Remove Personal Information From the Internet
In the modern era, we all have a digital footprint, no matter how careful we are to protect our personal information. Unfortunately, as technology has developed, it is easier than ever to access personal information and more difficult to remove it.
Traditionally, removing personal information from the internet requires a significant investment of time and resources, it must be done carefully and intentionally in order to remove one's personal information permanently. That's why some people choose to hire a professional to help.
Sadly, not everyone is able to hire a professional to help them remove information from the internet. However, DoNotPay wants to put people back in control of their privacy regardless of their means.
Why Is It So Difficult to Get Personal Information Taken Off the Internet?
Your personal information and data are valuable commodities for data brokers. The personal information you provide in good faith is translated into data and sold to big businesses for marketing purposes. That information comes from:
- Traffic/criminal records
- Educational and Employment records
- Voter Registry and Political Affiliations
- Dating Profiles and Social Media Accounts
- Census data
- Professional Licenses
- Permit Applications
- Financial assets
- Organ and blood donation registries
- Rewards programs & email lists
In order to remove your personal information from the internet, you have to remove your personal information from each reporting entity individually...which is next to impossible in today's world.
How Do You Remove Personal Information From The Internet Without Hiring A Professional?
You may need to take several approaches to remove your personal information from the internet including:
- Requesting removal directly from search engines like Google.
- Filing privacy complaints with the platform or the BBC.
- Formally "Opt-out" of sharing information via data brokers.
Your personal information and data are valuable commodities for reverse lookup tools and data brokers. So it is not easy to have it removed from the internet. Luckily, DoNotPay is able to help protect your privacy.
What to Consider When Hiring Someone To Remove Personal Information From The Internet
Professionals who help people remove personal data from the internet are often referred to as "privacy providers". Here are some things to consider before hiring a privacy provider:
- What information is the most important to protect?
- Does the privacy provider's range of service align with my own priorities?
- How much does the provider charge for services?
It's also important to note that you have options when it comes to finding a privacy provider that meets your needs. DoNotPay's "takedown personal information" product may be the only solution you need.
Use DoNotPay to Remove Your Personal Information From The Internet Without Hiring a Professional
DoNotPay wants to put you in control of how your personal information is shared. Through the Take-Down Personal Information Product, DoNotPay will help you remove personal information from Google searches, YouTube videos/comments, and the most common data brokers.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Protect Your Personal Information on the Internet
DoNotPay makes it seamless to delete personal information from the internet.
|It's Fast||Save yourself time with the efficiency of a robot lawyer.|
|It's Easy||It's just a few clicks from start to finish.|
|It's Affordable||It only costs a few dollars each month to use DoNotPay's numerous services.|
|It's Successful||We'll get your personal information removed across all entities.|
How to Get Your Personal Information Taken Down From the Internet Using DoNotPay
If you want to get your personal information taken down but don 't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered. Create your own cancellation letter in 5 easy steps:
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
DoNotPay Works Across Multiple Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
Rest assured knowing that privacy protection doesn't have to be expensive and your information can still be secure. DoNotPay's takedown personal information product can:
- Help remove all your information from Google itself.
- Remove information from Whitepages, Facebook, and Spokeo.
- Protect your phone number from Google.
- Remove photos from Google Images.
- Remove your name from organ donor registry in places like California.
- Remove your information from other data brokers like MyLife and TruthFinder.
But Wait! There's so much more!
As the world's first robot lawyer, we can be the all-in-one privacy protector to meet your needs. Additionally, you may find other services helpful including:
- Filing small claims court cases.
- Stop online stalking and harassment.
- Stop spam in emails, texts, or emails.