How to Get a Prism Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Tracking your finances helps you stay ahead of budgeting and organizing your money. That said, technology has made it easier to track your finances and pay bills from the comfort of your home, thus eliminating the need to carry bulk papers every time. This is where an app like Prism comes in.
- is an excellent app for reviewing and tracking your bills. If you'd like to check it out without subscribing, can help you out.
- With DoNotPay, you can get a Prism-free trial without being charged.
Does Prism Offer a Free Trial?
doesn't offer a free trial since it's a free-to-use app. It may collect some small fees from billers who appreciate receiving faster payments, but you will pay nothing on your end.
How Can I Get a Prism Free Trial?
The steps are simple. You need to:
- Download the app from Google Play Store or Apple store
- Sign up by entering your information, including your name and password
- Link your bills with the app. Prism allows you to link multiple bills, including electricity, cable, water, credit cards, internet, and trash.
- Link your payment accounts. Your payment accounts are those you will use to pay the bills.
And you're done. Prism will then monitor your bills for you. The best part about it is that if you have a due payment, the app will send you a push notification alerting you to schedule an amount. Additionally, if there has been increased activity with your payment, Prism will let you know by summarizing the previous month for comparison.
Does Prism Free Trial Automatically Renew into A Paid Subscription?
No. The Prism free trial won't automatically renew into a paid subscription since the app is free. You also won't have to input your credit card information when signing up.
Avoid Automatic Renewal with DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Subscribing to things is always a great idea, especially if you plan on using the service for a long time. It basically saves you money in the long run. However, if you only subscribe to a service for its free trial and forget to cancel it, you may find yourself paying for a service you don't want or won't use.
People forget all the time, but what if you didn't have to remember all the services you subscribed to? DoNotPay answers that question by offering users a virtual credit card they can use whenever a service requires billing information.
The virtual credit cards have dummy information, including the credit card number and CVV number. While they are linked to your actual credit card, your sensitive banking information won't be exposed, meaning your details are safe and secure. The best part about it is that the card doesn't have money.
This means that if a free trial period ends, the company won't be able to automatically charge you since the virtual credit card has no money for the transaction to go through. You can use virtual credit cards for all free trial pages but won't be able to make purchases with them.
How Much Does Prism Cost After the Trial?
As mentioned earlier, Prism is a free app meaning every service you get on the app is free of charge. This means that the app saves your money by helping you track your money.
What Will Prism's Charges Look Like on My Statement?
Since Prism doesn't require your credit card information, you won't see charges on your monthly statement.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives for Prism?
|Mint||Free||Put your financial accounts in one place
Track your net worth over a long period
Budget your money efficiently and effectively
Track spending and savings
Set your financial goals.
|Home Budget with Sync||$4.99||Supports multiple currencies with the most current rates
Allows classification of expenses
Helps create an accurate budget, allows access to your bank account
Can sync with other devices for easy sharing of information.
Pro $49.99 (billed yearly)
$14.99 billed quarterly
|Set budget plans and goals
Credit card management
Expense and income management
Import and export data, alerts by email
|Billtrack50||Pro $550 per year
Unlimited $3500 per year
Enterprise $5500 per year
|Unlimited tracking of bills and management, emailed alerts for bills
Unlimited end-users, unlimited training, and support
Best for big businesses and Fortune 500 companies
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Getting a Prism free trial without getting charged isn't the only thing we can do for you. DoNotPay can also help you:
Our services cut across the board. Some of our other services include:
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Canceling subscriptions and memberships
- Jumping the phone queue when on a call with customer service reps
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting chargebacks and refunds from companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Dealing with bills you can't pay
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Receiving compensation for delayed or canceled flights