How to File Pluto TV Complaints the Easy Way
Have you ever felt offended by a TV commercial program or a show airing on Pluto TV, and you did not know what to do about it? Well, as a consumer, you have a right to set up a . You can do it directly at the company headquarters or through an online platform.
However, there are instances when no action is taken: as such, you're compelled to seek legal action for compensation and enforcement of your complaints.
Filing complaints in court is a procedural activity, and for some, they may find it a bit too technical. That is why DoNotPay is here to help you. DoNotPay will file the Pluto TV complaints in a small claims court the same way it would a USPS complaint.
How to Make a Complaint to Pluto TV
Before taking any legal action, it is always advisable to reach out to the company first. Formally address the issue, and state any demands with the company. There is a chance that Pluto TV will respond to your concerns and even give you a counter-offer to your requests.
To make a complaint to Pluto TV, you have to provide details crucial to understanding the nature of your grievance and how they would be able to look into it:
- Identify the reason for your complaint
- The program name
- The date and time the program aired
- Your name and contact details.
Ways to Contact Pluto TV Customer Support
|Email Pluto TV through their website|
|Phone Number||+1 (888) 851-8412|
|Contact Form||Pluto TV Online Contact Form|
|Post||West Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90069
|Pluto TV LinkedIn|
Pluto TV customer services are open 24 hours, seven days a week.
How to File a Complaint Against Pluto TV
As mentioned earlier, there is a chance the company may respond to your complaint. Notwithstanding, you may not get a response from them altogether, or the answer might be unsatisfactory. In that case, there are other channels where you can register your complaints. They include:
1. Better Business Bureau (BBB)
BBB acts as an intermediary between consumers and companies. They help resolve disputes and provide information to consumers. It accepts complaints from or against any company.
- Visit their site online.
- Search for Pluto TV and click on it.
- On the Pluto TV company profile, click on the "file a complaint."
- Choose between the three options: file a complaint, review, or report a scam.
You can contact BBB via their phone number: 1-703-276-0100 or via their email: email@example.com (New York office)
2. Federal Communication Commission (FCC)
You can contact the FCC for complaints regarding indecency and obscenities, commercial limits for children programming, or cable consumer complaints.
To file a complaint with the FCC, you can do it via their website or call them on +1 (888) 225-5322. You can also email them your complaints. FCC does not require you to appear before it personally.
3. File a Complaint With the Attorney General’s Office
However, you must know that the AG's office cannot file a lawsuit for you nor represent you as your lawyer.
- Prepare your complaint: Include details such as the company's name, the company's address, a detailed description of the complaint, including how you came across it, and transaction dates and times.
- Your complaint will then be filed with the Consumer Protection Division, meaning that your complaint will be public for anyone to view.
Filing Your Pluto TV Complaint in a Small Claims Court
Needless to say, Pluto TV complaint responses may not exist or can be unsatisfactory. Therefore, this may prompt you to seek reimbursement at a small claims court.
First, you need to establish jurisdiction (where you signed the contract). This can either be at Pluto TV headquarters or your area of residence. The court will also require you to show an affidavit stating that you have made a genuine effort to try and settle the matter with the company.
- Once you have everything in order, you can fill out a complaint form or a statement of claim at the clerk's office. You will be charged filing fees for this process.
- Serve the statement of claim to the defendant; that is Pluto TV.
- Pluto TV will have twenty days to file a response. They may, however, pay you the money, after which you can notify the court, or they may not respond, giving you an automatic claim; or file a counterclaim. If they file a counterclaim, you have 20 days to file a response, or your case will be dismissed.
- Pre-trial hearing before a judge. If it fails, the judge, at his discretion, may allow the case to proceed to trial.
- If it goes to trial, each party will have time to tell their side of the story, after which a judgment will be delivered.
- If you win the case, it is your duty to collect the compensation.
How to Sue Pluto TV in a Small Claims Court With DoNotPay
Apart from the technical procedure, there is also a need to find a lawyer to draft your submissions and other court documents. This process is both time-consuming and expensive. However, with DoNotPay, you don't have to go through all this tiresome process. We will simplify the process and draft all the required court documents.
Here is how to file a suit against Pluto TV with DoNotPay:
- Log in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information.
And that's it. Once you are done, we will handle the rest.
Sue Any Company Using DoNotPay
Leave the lengthy processes to us, and we will get it done seamlessly. We can help you file complaints against big companies such as Walmart, Starbucks, and Chipotle or suing fast-food restaurants, like Taco Bell. That's not all. We can also help you sue big pharmaceuticals, like Walgreens. For instance, if they sell you a One Shot Keto prescription or Somatic drugs, but you do not get the desired results, DoNotPay will help you get compensated. You can also file complaints against DoorDash or CarShield with us.
Get More With the Help of DoNotPay
That is just one of the many processes we can simplify for you. DoNotPay will help you to:
- Get compensation from any airline company
- Create standardized legal documents
- Get chargebacks and refunds
For more information on filing in a small claims court, you can visit our website or for fast and efficient service.