Sign Up for Plex Pass Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Plex Pass is a monthly membership service that brings you the most out of Plex. It allows you to find and access all the important media in one spot. You can experience anything in one app, on any device, from personal media on your server to free and on-demand Movies & Programs, live TV, podcasts, and web shows, to music.
If you wish to create your own client-side media library or access an extensive streaming library video, Plex Pass is undoubtedly the best streaming platform today. Using DoNotPay's virtual credit cards allows you to get actual while protecting yourself from unwanted charges.
Is There a Free Trial for Plex Pass?
Yes. The first 30 days of a new monthly Plex Pass subscription are entirely free. Thanks to , your worries about what you got at Plex not suiting you are gone.
How Do You Get a Plex Pass Free Trial?
These are the steps to set up your own personal media server to store your files.
How it works:
- Install and run Plex Media Server on a computer to manage and store all of your media in movies, TV shows, home videos, songs, and photo libraries.
- Add media libraries by kind of content and let Plex handle the rest—cataloging, artwork, and information are all handled automatically by Plex.
- Plex may be installed and used on almost any device, including a smartphone, tablet, smart TV, streaming device, game console, PC, or browser.
- Press play.
Is the Plex Pass Free Trial Upgraded to a Paid Subscription Automatically?
Yes, the free trial renews as a paid package, and there are no refunds after you've paid for your order. Plex may require you to enrol in a subscription(s) for a recurring length of time as mentioned during registration to access specific content. You can use the Plex Solution to connect to any login, account, or registration process.
Any cancellation of a subscription is your responsibility. However, you can cancel at any time, and your cancellation will take effect when the current free trial period expires. To cancel, submit a cancellation request at least one (1) day before your recent free trial or subscription term expires.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
How often do you sign up for a free trial, enter your credit card information, and immediately forget about it? The next thing you know, you've paid for a service you never use, and you've completely forgotten about it! As you go through your transactions, you'll see memberships for that new streaming service, that fitness program you never used, or that VPN service you forgot.
Most people are familiar with this scenario. To avoid wasting money, use a virtual credit card
when registering for a free trial instead of using your actual credit card!
DoNotPay has created a new and convenient way of saving money and time – the Free Trial Card!
What Is DoNotPay’s Virtual Free Trial Card and How Does It Work?
A virtual credit card generates a temporary account number using a random credit card generator, making it impossible for a fraudster to use it. The virtual card is typically limited to one transaction, one merchant, or one spending amount that you choose. It cannot be used for illicit transactions.
You can use any address or name, as well as the virtual credit card number and expiration date supplied by the DoNotPay app while using the DoNotPay Free Trial Card.
- You'll never be charged for a service you're not using with DoNotPay because our Free Trial Card does not and cannot carry any actual money.
- You won't have to worry about shady merchants attempting to persuade you to buy their service after the free trial period has ended. Instead, you can use DoNotPay's free credit card information to ensure that no illicit transactions are made to your bank account.
- It's critical to realise that the DoNotPay Free Trial Card is not a phony credit card that may be used to make online purchases.
- Apply for a virtual credit card with one of the major U.S. banks or financial service providers if you want to keep your bank account information secret and secure while making online transactions.
How Much Does Plex Pass Subscription Cost After the Trial?
One may be sure of its affordability because of its low-volume plans at highly affordable pricing. Here is the price range for each social network:
What Will Plex Pass Subscription Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
Because your credit card statement will show the charges, here is an example:
|PurchaseFromplexpass.com||PLEXPASS. COM *ICFTECHN 500-754-2345 CA|
|PaymentToplexpass.com||PLEXPASS. COM 500-754-2345 CA|
|PLEXPASS. COM *LATOURAINE 500-754-2345 CA||Authorization to plexpass.com|
|PLEXPASS. COM *MGBILLIN 500-754-2345 CA||PLEXPASS. COM *LATOURAINE|
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Plex Pass?
- Mezzmo - It’s an android app with its own media server and also has multi-user capability.
- Kodi - It’s platform-independent and has an experienced developer team.
- MediaPortal - It supports standard TV cards and has a customisable user interface with skins.
- Emby - Excellent user account management and apps for various platforms/devices are available.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with almost anything! Including:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Cancelling subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or cancelled flights
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Never provide your credit card details for free trials. By using DoNotPay virtual credit cards, you can get free trials while protecting yourself from unwanted charges. Contact DoNotPay today.