Sign Up for a Photoshop Free Trial Without a Credit Card With DoNotPay
Photoshop is computer software used for graphics editing, and it’s a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud services.
Photoshop was reportedly used by 90% of creative professionals in 2019, and their Creative Cloud app was downloaded over 376 million times. With DoNotPay, you can get a Photoshop free trial completely free of charge!
If you are looking to get the whole Adobe Creative Cloud free trial instead, we can give you a shortcut to it as well.
Does Photoshop Have a Free Trial?
Photoshop offers a free trial to its new users, and during that period, you’ll get all the program’s features that paying members have. You can get the free trial on PC, Mac, and iPad, but Photoshop isn’t available on mobile. That said, Adobe does offer free alternatives to mobile users, such as Adobe Photoshop Mix app. During the free trial, you can get access to the features that come with the paid plan, such as:
- Online photo editing
- Photo editing software
- Online photo effects
- Graphic design software
How Long Does the Adobe Photoshop Free Trial Last?
Photoshop free trial lasts for seven days. After the trial, your membership will automatically be upgraded to a paid subscription. This is the trick that many companies use to bait their customers and get them to become paying members.
Let’s face it, seven days is too short of a period for most users to decide whether they like the software or not. Photoshop is not exactly cheap, so if you don’t intend to continue using it, you’ll want to avoid getting charged. You can do so by canceling your subscription—the trouble is, you’ll likely forget to do it on time.
Fortunately, we can help with that, as well as with canceling Adobe Creative Cloud.
How Can You Get a PS Free Trial?
Starting a seven-day free trial with Photoshop will take you several minutes, but you’ll need to divulge a lot of sensitive information. If you’d like to proceed with doing it on your own, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Open Photoshop free trial page
- Click on the blue Try for free button
- Find Photoshop among the three options in the pop-up window
- Click on the blue button Start free trial
- Enter your email address
- Input your credit card information and tap the Start free trial button
- Download the Photoshop app—the download should automatically start after you’ve created your account
- Search for the install file and open it—this will install Photoshop and Creative Cloud desktop app
- Open Photoshop and sign in with your account after the installation
How Much Do You Have To Pay After the Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial?
Photoshop has numerous offers and payment plans because it comes both as a single app and as a part of different package deals that include Photoshop.
Photoshop Single App
The Photoshop Single App has some basic features:
- Photoshop on desktop and iPad
- 100GB of cloud storage
- Adobe Spark
- Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fonts
- Adobe Portfolio
If you opt for this particular app, these are the pricing options:
|Annual plan, paid monthly||
Prepaid annual plan
Adobe’s terms of subscription highlight the difference between the three payment plans, which doesn’t relate to the price alone. When it comes to canceling the subscription, this is how they’re different:
- Annual plan, paid monthly—offered at a lower price, this is a contract between the user and Adobe. If you cancel the contract within 14 days of purchase, you will get a full refund. Canceling after the 14 days, however, will incur a cancellation fee, which includes 50% of your remaining contract obligation, and your service will continue until the end of the current billing period
- Annual plan, prepaid—you enter into a contract with Adobe as well. In case of canceling within 14 days of your purchase, Adobe will grant you a refund. If you cancel after the 14 days, your service will continue until the end of the contracted term
- Monthly plan—there is no contract with this payment option because it’s a month-to-month payment plan, so you can cancel anytime within 14 days of your purchase to get a refund. If you happen to cancel after 14 days, the service will continue until the end of the month’s billing period, and you won’t be refunded
If you decide you don’t like Photoshop, DoNotPay can help you request a refund with a few clicks on your phone, instead of you trying to navigate Adobe’s aesthetically pleasing, but slightly confusing website.
Adobe Membership Plans Containing Photoshop App
Here are some other options you may want to consider:
Adobe Membership Plans
With the Photography plan, you get fewer features than with the standalone app (albeit for a significantly lower price)—no Fresco, Fonts, Portfolio—and less cloud storage—20GB compared to 100GB with just the PS app.
No More Automatic Charges With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card!
Starting free trials can turn into a headache when you forget to cancel your subscription and it gets renewed automatically. There are fewer things in life that can be as frustrating as incurring unwanted charges.
Fortunately, DoNotPay has a solution to this problem—our free virtual credit card. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards, you’ll be able to sign up for as many free trials as you like. It’s completely risk-free because you get to hide your private information and credit card number from companies so they can’t charge you.
DoNotPay virtual credit cards:
- Generate a random, one-time credit card number that is NOT linked to your real account
- Create a random name and email address for you that seem authentic to the vendor
- Cancel your subscription for you after the free trial ends—the company can’t charge you, so they automatically discontinue your membership
Therein lies another advantage of our virtual credit card—a randomly generated email address. This is useful when your inbox gets continuously swamped with newsletters from companies and services. You can stop spam emails with DoNotPay once and for all and prevent companies from spying on you!
Has Adobe Photoshop Violated Your Rights? Take Them to Small Claims Court!
When your customer rights have been breached, you feel angry and stressed, but even thinking about legal processes tires you. Don’t worry—you’re not the only one. That’s why DoNotPay is here—to assist you with seeking justice in small claims court.
Your virtual lawyer offers you proper guidance through legal procedures. The chatbot will collect all information about your case, generate a script that you can use in court, and fill out legal forms for you.
DoNotPay Becomes Your Personal Virtual Assistant
DoNotPay is an app developed by people who were wronged by big companies, with the sole purpose of helping others who find themselves in similar situations. It can save you time, energy, and money by helping you deal with mundane administrative tasks, unfair fines, idle customer services, and much more. The ABA Brown award-winning lawyer app is sure to make your life easier.
Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser and let your personal virtual assistant help you with:
- Scheduling an appointment at the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Handling bills you’re unable to pay
- Shielding yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting even with robocalls
- Managing credit card issues
- Appealing parking tickets
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Subscribing to free trials
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Securing compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Ridding yourself of spam mail forever
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Getting in touch with customer service agents without waiting