Not Sure How to Get a Mint Mobile Refund? DoNotPay Can Help!
Mint Mobile is a cell phone carrier that offers unlimited talk, text, and data plans. Users can subscribe to three different data plans and choose to pay for three, six, or twelve months in advance.
Since customers are paying for the service in bulk, instead of monthly, Mint mobile is offering plans from as low as $15.
Everything You Need to Know About Mint Mobile Seven-Day Refund Policy
When you purchase a Mint Mobile sim card and subscribe to your chosen plan, you get a seven-day money-back guarantee.
This means that you can cancel your plan during those seven days for whatever reason and get a full refund, excluding the shipping costs.
You don’t even have to send the sim card back to the Mint Mobile.
What Happens After the Seven-Day Mark?
If you pass your seven-day mark, your plan will continue for the time you selected when signing up—three, six, or twelve months.
These are pre-paid plans, and the company offers no refunds if you cancel in the middle of your subscription term.
What About a Mint Mobile Starter Kit Refund?
Mint Mobile Starter Kit is a trial version of Mint Mobile available for $5, offering a limited amount of data, texts, and calls that you can use for seven days.
You can cancel this plan during those seven days at any time and receive those $5 back. If the plan expires, it will not automatically switch into a full plan—you can choose whether you want to subscribe or not.
How Can I Get a Mint Mobile Refund?
If you are within the seven-day window, you can cancel the service and request a refund on the Mint Mobile website.
Here are the steps to do it:
- Go to the Mint Mobile website
- Hover over the Help button in the header
- Click on Return Policy from the drop-down menu
- Enter your first and last name in the form
- Provide your email address
- Choose the seller of your Mint Mobile subscription from the drop-down menu—if you bought it from Best Buy, you would have to upload the receipt
- Enter your order number
- Pick the reason for canceling from the drop-down menu
- Leave the feedback in the textbox if you want
- Write down which wireless service are you choosing instead of Mint Mobile
- Click Request Refund
You can expect an email from Mint Mobile when they process your refund.
How to Get a Mint Mobile Refund With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer in the world specialized in handling disputes with companies. Our app can help you get your money back from Mint Mobile in just a few clicks:
Follow these steps:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Scroll until you reach the Chargeback Instantly feature and tap it
- Provide your bank details to our chatbot
- Type in Mint Mobile as the merchant
- Follow the guidelines to complete the process
The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) proclaims that customers have up to 60 days from the purchase to dispute a charge on their credit card.
Once you complete the steps above, DoNotPay will help by faxing a dispute letter to your bank. We will also make sure you get a letter with relevant Visa and Mastercard codes
to help you build up your case.
Our app can contact Mint Mobile as well, and ask them for a refund.
Can You Request a Refund Via
Yes / No
How Long Do I Have to Wait for a Mint Mobile Refund?
It usually takes around ten business days for Mint Mobile to process your refund request. They will notify you about the result via email.
If your request is approved, it can take up to ten additional days for the funds to appear on your credit card, but the time frame depends on your bank.
How Do I Check the Status of My Mint Mobile Refund Request?
The Mint Mobile customer service team will inform you about your refund request via email, so check your spam folder as well.
If you don’t receive an answer from the company within ten days of filing your request, you can contact them at email@example.com.
Take note to include your contact info and order number in the email.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Mint Mobile in Minutes!
If you want out of your Mint Mobile subscription, DoNotPay is your app of choice! Our app will help you cancel Mint Mobile, and here is how to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Mint Mobile as the name of the subscription service
DoNotPay app will notify you as soon as your Mint Mobile subscription has been canceled.
Mint Mobile Is Not Treating You Fair? DoNotPay Will Help You Sue Them!
Did you know that our virtual lawyer app has been honored by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access?
If you need a simple tool to help you escalate your refund request to a small claims court lawsuit, DoNotPay is the way to go.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser, present the situation to our chatbot, and you will be ready for your court appearance.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- A demand letter—a document that is custom made to suit your case and help you resolve the issue with Mint Mobile outside of court
- Pre-filled legal paperwork—the precise court forms that you need in the exact number of copies
- A guide for your court appearance—a complete script covering different scenarios that you could encounter when presenting your case
- A list of evidence—a file including all the evidence and relevant documentation that you need
Enjoy Minimum Paperwork With DoNotPay!
Are you tired of conducting extensive research to complete a menial task like figuring out how to get a refund for airplane tickets? Are you already bored with the amount of paperwork necessary to file for unemployment insurance or lower your bills?
With DoNotPay, your personal administrative assistant app, you can skip all those annoyances and constructively use your time and money.
If you are looking for a new cell phone service free trial, we got you covered. Use DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card to sign up and enjoy your risk-free test run.
Our virtual credit card is not connected to your bank account, which means that when the trial ends and the company tries to charge you, they will fail.
We can do so much more for you! To check out our features, open DoNotPay in your web browser.
Some issues that DoNotPay can help you with are:
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in any city
- Getting compensation from airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Dropping different subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Keeping spam out of your inbox
- Dealing with bills that are too high
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials without disclosing your credit card info