File Mecum Auto Auction Complaints the Easy Way With DoNotPay
Mecum Auctions is the world's largest collector car auction company, offering industry-leading 20,000 collector cars per year. The company had been selling collector cars since founder Dana Mecum's first sale in 1988 is based in Wisconsin.
But despite Mecum's success, the company's dealings aren't always on the up and up, resulting in numerous Mecum auto auction complaints. Many buyers complain that prices for cars are overinflated. There have also been concerns about false advertising from people who have purchased vehicles from Mecum actions.
If you bought a car at a Mecum auction only to find that it was faulty or didn't fit the description, make your complaint right away. If this doesn't help, . However, filing a lawsuit in Small Claims Court can be lengthy and frustrating. Fortunately, DoNotPay is here to make the process as fast and straightforward for you as possible.
Read on to learn how to file a complaint against any company, including USPS, Walmart, Starbucks, One-Shot Keto, Chipotle, Taco Bell, DoorDash, CarShield, Somatic, Walgreens, etc., in Small Claims court.
How to Make a Complaint to Mecum
If you have problems with a , you have the right to complain. Start by making a complaint. To make a complaint, all you have to do is contact Mecum customer service and discuss your matter of concern with a Mecum rep.
There are several ways to contact a Mecum customer service rep and report your issue.
- Online. You can make Mecum a complaint by simply filling out their online contact form. All you have to do is go to the contact page on the Mecum website, enter your contact information, choose the issue, leave a message, and submit. The company will get back to you.
- Email. When it comes to making a complaint to Mecum, email is also an option. Send the email with your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone. While it can be frustrating at times, the most convenient way to make a complaint to any company is by phone. You can reach Mecum customer support via phone at (262) 275-5050.
- In-person. All the above can be easily ignored. However, your complaint is much harder to miss if you are standing at the reception desk demanding to see someone senior every 2-3 minutes.
Here is a summary of all the communication channels you can use to reach Mecum customer support and make a complaint.
|Online||Online Contact Form|
How to File a Complaint Against Mecum
If your complaint to Mecum falls on deaf ears, seek help from your local government or a consumer organization. You can file a complaint with any of the following bodies:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Wisconsin Attorney General or Wisconsin Consumer Agency
- Industry Associations
Take Mecum to Small Claims Court if Your Issue Is Not Resolved
If you are still getting nowhere with your Mecum auto auction complaint, you may want to take your case to court through the Small Claims procedure. Many states will ask you to sign an Affidavit stating that you've tried to settle the dispute outside of court.
Send a Demand Letter
Before you go to Small Claims, the first step is sending a Demand Letter. The letter explains to Mecum what they need to settle the matter. If your Demand Letter is ignored or the company doesn't agree with what you require to resolve the issue, you can proceed to take your case to Small Claims court.
Complete the Claim Form
You need to complete a Claim Form to start a Small Claims case against Mecum Auction. The claim form outlines why you are suing and what you request from the company. Make sure that you use the correct name and address for Mecum Auction.
The Mecum Auction Company
445 South Main Street
Walworth, WI, 53184-9536
How to Sue Mecum in Small Claims Court With DoNotPay
To , you will have to complete demand letters and paperwork, file at the clerk's office, wait in court for hours until your turn to speak, and follow the judge's orders. It takes a lot of time and energy. Most people simply don't have the time and resources to commit a lawsuit.
But there's no need to worry. DoNotPay makes the process incredibly fast and simple; you don't have to do any above. Just answer a few questions, and DoNotPay will take care of the rest. Here's how to start a small claims lawsuit against Mecum with DoNotPay:
- Log in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit including photographic proof and other important information.
There you go. All you need to do is enter the required information. DoNotPay will take care of the rest, including generating the demand letter or requested court filing forms and mailing copies to the individual or company you are suing.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can do a lot more than just help you sue Mecum Auction in Small Claims court. Here are other problems we can help you solve:
- Receive chargebacks and refunds from any company
- Fight parking tickets
- Reduce your hotel bills
- Standardize legal documents
- Receive airline flight compensation
Get the DoNotPay app today.