How to Get McGraw Hill Connect Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Information
McGraw Hill Connect is the leading education partner offering digital teaching and learning solutions to empower students to achieve better results and help instructors improve efficiency in course management.
When using Connect, students become more engaged with course content, prioritize and manage their time efficiently, and attend classes ready to participate. To get a taste of this fantastic and award-winning service, students and instructors can register for a before paying for it. But with the service requiring you to provide your credit card details, how can you enjoy it without risking your payment info? Curious to learn how? Read on.
Does McGraw Hill Connect Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. offers 14 days of Temporary Access to students without an access code or purchasing access online. The temporary access offers interim access to the course for students waiting for financial aid or restocks access codes by their campus bookstore.
The 14-day trial commences on the day you register for the course, and any work you complete during this period will be saved when you officially register for the course. After the trial expires, ensure you use the same email address to re-register for Connect.
If you re-register with a different email, you won't manage to transfer any work you completed during the temporary access to your new account. Temporary access provides complete access to all McGraw Hill Connect features.
Can I Get a McGraw Hill Connect Free Trial?
You can receive a McGraw Hill Connect free trial by creating an account with a valid school email address. This means you should use the same email as your campus mailbox to register for Connect and receive a free trial. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the McGraw Hill Connect web address and click on the "Sign Up" button. You can log in using your account details if you already have an account.
- Enter your valid school email and create a username and password on the Connect registration page. Ensure to check the terms and conditions box before clicking "Wait for activation code."
- Get the activation code sent to your email. Open the mail and click on "Activate Your Account."
- Enter the activation code at the prompt and click "Activate Account." Your account will be activated successfully.
- Access the Connect dashboard. On the lower section, under "Temporary Access," click on "Access Now" to access the Connect free trial.
- Finally, allow a few minutes for your account to be activated. Now go ahead and enjoy using McGraw Hill Connect for free for the next 14 days.
When requesting temporary access, you don't need to enter your payment details. But when your free trial elapses, you will pay for the service to access all the work you saved during the trial period. You can purchase using American Express, Master Card, Visa, or PayPal.
Does McGraw Hill Connect Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
No. Your free trial expires after 14 days, regardless of whether or not you use it. Your work during the free trial will be saved, but you will have to re-register by subscribing to access your saved work after the trial ends. In the event you want to cancel your subscription, you are entitled to a McGraw Hill Connect refund under any of the following circumstances:
- You were unable to use the product due to technical difficulties
- You have dropped the class
- You ordered a duplicate product by mistake
- The instructor decided not to use the product
- You bought the wrong product.
Note digital product subscriptions lasting one month or shorter are non-refundable, even if you haven't used the product.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Being caught up in automatic renewals for a product you don't need can be frustrating. And with the daily hassles of life, you may forget to cancel the paid subscription. This leaves you with an unwanted monthly automatic renewal for a product you don't need or use. Luckily, DoNotPay has a unique new product called the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card you can use to ensure that you don't get charged for unwanted automatic renewals.
DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card tricks websites into thinking your actual credit card is used for registration but doesn't actually charge your card. Here is how it works:
- DoNotPay generates random credit card info and a number that you can use to subscribe to any service.
- When the free trial ends, the company can't charge you because there is no money on that card, so you get unsubscribed automatically.
Open DoNotPay in your and get your Virtual Credit Card for all your free trials. You will never have to worry about automatic subscription renewal again with this credit card.
|McGraw Hill Connect Cost||McGraw Hill Connect provides access codes to students for different courses. To buy these codes, you must register for the McGraw Hill Connect and search for the courses you need access to.
The pricing for Connect ranges from $80 to $155 per course. The access codes generally last between six and two years, depending on the course duration. With the codes, you can learn new concepts, record lectures, work on your assignments, and take quizzes. Teachers can also design their curriculum, share assignments, and track student performance. For each course, you can save your progress on the system.
|How Will McGraw Hill Connect Charges Appear on My Statement?||No Information Found.|
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay is a convenient app you can use to solve multiple day-to-day struggles easily and quickly without any headache. Besides getting a McGraw Hill Connect free trial without risking your payment info, you can also leverage DoNotPay to help you with:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
Sign in to your account through a and let us help you solve any of the above issues.