How To Request a McGraw Hill Connect Refund Within Minutes
McGraw Hill is one of the top three American educational publishers. They keep pace with the modern times and have an online learning platform where they publish their interactive educational materials. Connect is their course management solution focusing on adaptive learning methodology.
But what happens if you are not satisfied with it? You will likely want to request a McGraw Hill Connect refund. DoNotPay significantly simplifies the refund process with the company and saves your time and money.
Connect McGraw Hill Refund Policy
McGraw Hill digital products policy—which governs the Connect service—states that you can get a refund on your membership within the first 14 days of the purchase.
Outside of the 14-day time frame, you would be entitled to a refund only for one of the following scenarios:
- You have dropped the class. You will need to need to submit the class registrar documentation along with the refund request to be able to get your money back
- You were unable to use the product due to technical difficulties. You need to report the faulty products to the McGraw Hill technical team first to have a log of the issue for your refund request
- The instructor decided not to use the product. You need to attach the confirmation from the instructor along with the refund request to prove you don’t need the product anymore
- You bought the wrong product. You can’t get a refund in this situation until you purchase the right product. With your refund request, you need to provide a receipt of the correct purchase before the cost of the wrong one can be refunded to you
- You ordered a duplicate product by mistake. You would need to provide proof of both purchases in order to get a refund on one of them
Digital product subscriptions lasting one month or shorter are non-refundable.
How To Get a McGraw Hill Refund With DoNotPay
Requesting a McGraw Hill refund with DoNotPay is significantly easier than doing it yourself. We can help you get a refund as quickly as possible, with zero headaches involved.
To leverage our help, you need to be logged into your DoNotPay account in your web browser. Check the dashboard and then:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly option
- Click Get Protected
- Fill in the necessary information
- Confirm with your signature
- Hit Send
You are done!
DoNotPay will fax your bank immediately. We will send them a dispute letter with the relevant VISA and MasterCard codes. We can also reach out to the merchant on your behalf to gather evidence in accordance with the Fair Credit Billing Act.
How Can You Get a McGraw Hill Connect Refund on Your Own?
If you feel like going through the refund request procedure yourself, there are a few options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
|Yes / No|
Request a McGraw Hill Connect Refund on Their Website
To request a Connect refund via the website:
- Go to McGraw Hill’s Refunds form
- Enter your web order ID
- Follow their instructions
You can find your Web order ID in the order confirmation email you received at the moment of the original purchase.
Request a Connect Refund Using Your Phone
To request a McGraw Hill Connect refund via the phone call:
- Call McGraw Hill’s Support at (800) 338-3987
- Follow the representative’s instructions
The support center is available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST. Make sure that you have the original order ID readily available before you get in touch with them.
McGraw Hill Connect Alternatives
If you are still in the mood to learn online but are not satisfied with the McGraw Hill service or conduct, here are some of the alternatives:
How Long Will It Take To Receive the McGraw Hill Refund?
McGraw Hill takes 24–72 hours to process your refund request. Depending on your financial institution, it may take five to ten days to get the funds back on your account.
Are You Having a Hard Time Dealing With McGraw Hill?
If you feel that McGraw Hill is breaching the terms of the contract, DoNotPay can help you file a claim in small claims court. We will help you prepare all of the relevant documentation.
Fill in the details regarding your claim through our smart intake form, and we will help you craft an appropriate demand letter, fill out the court forms for you, and give you a hand with your statement.
From there, you need to file the complaint in small claims court and show up for your court day. DoNotPay will draft a script for your hearing and make the process as easy and simple as it can be.
Did you know that DoNotPay has been awarded the Louis M. Brown Award by the American Bar Association? Download our app now and access the world’s first robot-lawyer to fight back against bureaucracy and get the justice you deserve.
How Can You Check the Status of Your Refund Request?
To check how your refund is going, call McGraw Hill support at (800) 338-3987.
DoNotPay can assist you here, too. Use our jump the phone queue functionality to avoid wasting valuable time while you are kept on hold.
How Else Can You Save Time, Money, and Nerves With DoNotPay?
Digital learning services became an inseparable part of our everyday routine. This is why there are so many e-learning platforms out there. If you’ve tried some of them and regretted doing so, check our articles on how to cancel Course Hero, Classmates, The Shaw Academy, or Primerica Online. You can also glance at our articles on how to get a refund from the LinkedIn Courses or Udemy.
DoNotPay will help you cancel the services or request a refund and spend a minimum of your time.
Our robot lawyer can help you:
- Schedule DMV appointments fast and easy
- Request refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Deal with unpaid bills
- Handle credit card issues
- Unsubscribe from unwanted memberships
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Call customer services without waiting on hold yourself
- Get your revenge on robocalls
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get refunds from any company
- Block spam and junk mail forever
- Register for free trials without risking the auto-renewal charges
- Sue any person and company in small claims court
- Register for a suitable clinical trial
- Use copyright laws to your advantage
Log in to your account through a web browser and count on us to help you with any of the above.