Skip the Phone Queue When Contacting Instacart Customer Service With Ease!
Instacart provides an online ordering service that delivers groceries from retailers to the customer's home. Customers can choose from a variety of local stores, including Costco, Safeway, Trader Joe’s, and more. Instacart was founded by Apoorva Mehta in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco.
This service allows consumers to order groceries online, paying for them through a subscription. The company also offers same-day delivery in select areas and seasonal produce on the weekends. Customers can order at-home cooking kits that consist of various kitchen staples, like olive oil, spice blends, and other similar items.
The way Instacart services work is by a customer selecting a time window when they want the food delivered and then waiting for the groceries to be delivered.
Reaching Instacart customer service is one of the easiest ways to get help if you have a question about your order or a problem with it. The only issue is that a major complaint about Instacart has been the company’s customer service team. Customers complain that Instacart customer service reps take forever to respond to their calls, which is extremely frustrating.
To save yourself from unnecessary time-wasting, subscribe to DoNotPay and use our Skip Waiting on Hold product to avoid waiting altogether. The product is super easy to use, and it requires minimum effort on your part!
Want to save yourself from the hassle of trying to reach customer service? Visit Instacart’s FAQ page instead. The chances are that you’ll be able to find the info you’re looking for by checking the list of commonly asked questions, and you can avoid speaking to customer service agents altogether. Here are some of the questions Instacart’s FAQ page provides answers to:
- What is Instacart?
- Who is doing the shopping and delivery?
- How do I return a product I am not satisfied with?
- What are the delivery hours?
- How far in advance can I place my order/what is the delivery window?
- What products will TOPS be offering for delivery with Instacart?
- Where does Instacart deliver?
- How do I place an Instacart order?
- Will I receive my Young at Heart discount when I place an order through Instacart?
- How much does Instacart cost?
- What if an ordered item is out of stock in-store?
- How can I cancel an order?
- Can I use coupons in the Instacart virtual store?
- How can I contact Instacart about issues or questions about my delivery experience?
- Can I place an Instacart order using the Shopping List through TopsMarkets.com or the Tops BonusPlus App?
- What happens if prices change between when I place my order and when it is delivered?
If you still want to contact Instacart customer support, here are the available contact methods:
- Over the phone
- Via live chat
- By email
To speak to an Instacart support agent, dial 1-888-246-7822 and explain your request. A customer support rep should provide you with instructions to solve your issue.
Don’t want to wait for a customer service rep to answer your call? You don’t have to!
If you use our Skip Waiting on Hold product, you can let us wait in your stead while you run your other errands. Once someone answers the call, we’ll alert you, and you can pick up where we left off!
That’s not all our Al-powered app can offer! In case you want to cancel your Instacart membership, you don’t have to deal with customer service at all! DoNotPay can walk you through canceling your subscription in a few clicks. The best part is that you can do it from the comfort of your couch!
Don’t want to call a customer support rep? You can chat with Instacart’s virtual assistant. Here’s how to initiate the process:
- Go to Instacart’s Contact Us page
- Click on Chat With Us
- Choose one of the available options
- Type in your message
Once you send your message, you should be connected with an agent who will assist you through the process of resolving the issues and answer your questions.
Emailing Instacart customer service is also a valid option, but it will probably take longer than calling a support rep would. Days or weeks can pass before someone sees your message in a sea of other ones and responds to it. That’s why calling customer service is more convenient—you can get the answers you need on the spot.
If you decide to email the company in any case, here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Instacart’s Contact page
- Provide your email address
- Describe your request in detail
- Click on Submit
Waiting on hold is one of the most tedious tasks. You can’t put down your phone and do something else because a customer service representative might pick up at any moment.
If they pick up and you’re not there, they’ll just hang up and move on to the next customer, so you’ll have to go through the entire process again. It sucks being glued to your phone for 30 minutes straight just to voice your complaint.
That’s why DoNotPay offers you a much more convenient option! With our award-winning app, you don’t have to waste a single second. DoNotPay will contact the company for you and notify you as soon as a customer service agent picks up.
Here’s how you can connect with Instacart’s customer service with DoNotPay:
- Sign up for DoNotPay through your web browser
- Search for our Skip Waiting on Hold product
- Type in Instacart and click on the company name
- Click Call Now
That’s all there is to it! We’ll dial the company for you and display the average waiting time on your screen. As soon as a customer support agent picks up, the app will automatically notify you so you can get the answers you’re looking for right away.
With DoNotPay, you won’t have to wait on hold ever again!
Our award-winning app can also assist you in filing insurance and warranty claims, as well as help you request an item return and gift card cash back. If you’re short on cash, DoNotPay can also help you find unclaimed money, as well as show you how to lower your bills.
Sick of filling out dozens of papers and wasting countless hours on tedious bureaucratic processes? DoNotPay has a variety of solutions for you that will both save you a ton of time and spare you the headache!
With a few clicks, DoNotPay can help you:
- Get your documents notarized
- Create a Power of Attorney for any situation
- Draft child travel consent forms in an instant
- Reduce property taxes
- File FOIA requests
- Create professional financial aid appeal letters
- Submit anonymous HR complaints