File a Hue Hearing Aid Complaint Quickly with DoNotPay
Hue Hearing Aid is an invisible hearing aid made by Hue Hearing. According to Hue Hearing, their hearing aid sells at a lower price than other types, offers premium quality, and even has a risk-free guarantee. However, this has not been the case with their devices, primarily due to the complaints raised against them.
Like any complaint filed against companies like USPS, Walmart, Chipotle, and Taco Bell, there are specific regulations you must follow when filing them. For instance, you need to either by phone or by sending an email. Unfortunately, they might take time to respond to your complaints and even fail to respond. This can escalate to a lawsuit in a small claims court, especially if you'll be losing a lot if they fail to respond.
DoNotPay can help you with ease. All you have to do is follow the steps below, and you'll have your complaint filed in the fastest way possible.
What Kind of Complaints Can You File Against Hue Hearing Aid?
Even though Hue Hearing Aid has lots of positive reviews of their product on their company's website, many complaints are filed against them. Some of these complaints include
- Inability to return their hearing aids once a customer confirms that they are non-functional
- Poor customer service when returning their non-functional hearing aid
- Inability to track their products with delivery services when returning them
- Failure to deliver on time
- Hearing aid failure to fit in small ears
- Failure to work after a few weeks of usage
How Do You File a Complaint Against Hue Hearing Aid?
To file a complaint against Hue's Hearing aid, you can use either of these two customer support options:
|Ways to Contact Hue Hearing Aid Customer Support|
|Phone Number||+1 (669) 244-8600|
|Online Contact Form||https://huehearing.com/pages/contact.|
You can call their phone number from Monday through Friday between 9:00 am t0 6:00 pm.
Where Else Can You File a Complaint Against Hue Hearing Aid?
If you cannot reach out to Hue Hearing to file your complaint, there are plenty of options that you can use to complain about their services. Some of the popular sites where you can post your complaint or review are:
- Google my business
- Bing place for businesses
- Better Business Bureau
- Facebook ratings and reviews
Take Hue Hearing Aid to Small Claims Court if Your Issue Isn't Resolved
One of the major complaints about Hue Hearing aid is the inability to contact the company. Even with the two options provided above, the company doesn't answer their phone calls or reply to messages.
If you're in such a situation, you might be compelled to take your complaint to a small claims court based on the amount of money that's at stake. A small claims court can help you resolve minor financial and property disputes without the help of a lawyer. Whether you're planning to represent yourself or hire an attorney, you should provide the following evidence as part of your claim:
- A receipt showing that you've purchased the hearing aid from Hue Hearing
- Phone call evidence proving that you intended to contact Hue Hearing to file your complaint
- Evidence showing that you wrote an email to Hue Hearing about your complaint
Once you've gathered these pieces of evidence, you should expect the following when visiting the court building to file your case:
- Fill out the necessary files for your case
- Pay a filing fee
- Pay a service fee
- Receive a case number and date
Sue Hue Hearing Aid to a Small Claims Court the Easy Way
No one wants to file a case with a small claims court. However, if your complaint about Hue Hearing Aid isn't considered, you'll find no other choice but to file a case with the small claims court. This process might seem easy, but drafting your petition, hiring an attorney, and making several visits to these courts is challenging.
DoNotPay can help you file your case with the small claims court with its File Complaint product. All you have to do is answer a few questions, and we'll help you sue Hue Hearing Aid in the easiest way possible.
Take advantage of our File Complaints product with the following four easy steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit including photographic proof and other important information.
And that's it. Once you've completed these steps, we'll generate a demand letter or court case filing forms upon your request and email the demand letter to Hue Hearing Aid. On top of that, we will email you a professionally written script you can use to sue Hue Hearing Aid in court to increase your chances of compensation.
Our services don't end at filing a complaint against Hue Hearing. At DoNotPay, we can also help you file a complaint or sue any company, including Starbucks, DoorDash, Somatic, and Walgreen. It doesn't matter whether you have an issue with Carshield or against One-shot Keto. We're the best service to help you file your complaint in the easiest way possible.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
From filing complaints ti other services that DoNotPay can help you with check them below;
- Airline Flight Compensation Hacks
- Standardized Legal Documents
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Negotiate Hotel Bill
- Chargebacks and Refunds
today, and let's help you file your complaints with ease.