How To File Hertz Car Rental Complaints the Easy Way
Hertz Corporation is the world's biggest automobile rental firm, operating in practically every state, and hires out automobiles ranging from compact and inexpensive to luxurious and premium vehicles. You can contact Hertz for a rental vehicle, and if you experience any problems, you can contact Hertz for customer complaints to get assistance.
However, customer support sometimes takes time and can be frustrating, especially when you are in urgent need of assistance. offers an easy and convenient approach to Hertz car rental customer support and can also help you file Walmart, Somatic, Walgreens, Starbucks, and USPS complaints with ease as you complete other tasks.
How to Contact Hertz to Make a Complaint
|How to Contact Hertz Customer Support|
|Phone Number (Domestic):||800-654-4173|
|Phone Number (International):||1-802-317-8353|
You can report a about your rental vehicle experience by calling Hertz Customer Service from (7 am-7 pm CST M-F) daily or by emailing the company's web form. You can also send direct mail to Hertz's corporate headquarters at 225 Brae Boulevard in Park Ridge, New Jersey.
How to File a Complaint Against Hertz Car Rental
Hertz often encounters invoicing troubles, car damage claims, and unfriendly workers. In certain rare instances, Hertz clients become the subject of complaints from other drivers and property owners. If you find yourself in such situations, you can follow this procedure to make a complaint with Hertz car rental.
- Access the company website through phone or a computer.
- Use your email address to log in to the website.
- File your complaint, such as car damage, invoicing trouble, and damage claims.
- Hertz will respond within 24 hours to your complaint.
If the company does not respond, then a convenient option is to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau (BBB).
File a Complaint Against Hertz Car Rental Using BBB
Every year, the BBB assists customers in resolving problems relating to warranties, refunds, contracts, customer service, billings, and sales. You may file a complaint even if the firm that caused you injury is not a member of the BBB.
Since the BBB does not accept anonymous complaints, you must provide your contact information for each complaint you register with the company. Additionally, BBB complaints must contain the business's name and other information to enable the business to respond appropriately. Finally, the complaint must relate to a business-to-business or consumer-to-business transaction involving a product or service's advertising, sale, or lease.
You may make a complaint with the BBB online in a few simple steps:
- Visit BBB's website.
- Search for Hertz car rental and the specific branch where you conducted the business.
- Click on Hertz car rental.
- File the complaint by clicking on the complaint button.
BBB will mediate on your behalf as you wait for the response.
Take Hertz to a Small Claims Court if Your Issue Is Not Resolved
You have the right to sue Hertz car rental if they fail to reply to your concerns regarding car damage claims or a damaged vehicle for less than $20,000. If the damages or refunds exceed this amount, you must sue the company in a higher court. You need the following information:
- Receipts, bills, and invoices for any costs incurred in connection with your case.
- Photographs or videos that are pertinent to the case.
- Phone records.
- Contracts or promissory notes.
- Correspondence, including email printouts.
The procedure for filing a lawsuit varies across jurisdictions. Many times, you'll have to show up in person at the courthouse and submit your claim to get compensation. You should look forward to the following process:
- Fill out the appropriate forms to file your case.
- Pay a filing fee.
- Pay a service fee that the court charges for sending the defendant a notice through the sheriff or by mail.
- Receive a case number and date.
- Show up in court and get the judgment.
These extended processes and the filing fees can intimidate and frustrate you, but there is no need to worry as DoNotPay offers you an easy and convenient method.
Suing Hertz Car Rental With DoNotPay Is Easy and Fast
Lawsuits often require complicated procedures that may frustrate you. In addition, a small claims court does not allow attorneys, which may affect your communication. If you don't want to spend much time collecting evidence and producing reports, you should utilize to automate these time-consuming tasks.
DoNotPay can help you file a small claims lawsuit against Hertz car rental through this procedure:
- Log in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit including photographic proof and other important information.
DoNotPay Can Assist You to File Complaints With Other Companies
- Learn to file Chipotle complaints.
- Get to file Carshield complaints.
- Get to file DoorDash complaints.
- File taco-bell complaints the easy way.
- Learn to file one-shot keto complaints.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay may help you file complaints against companies. In addition, DoNotPay may assist you:
- Learn how to get airline flight compensation.
- Learn more about a small claims court.
- Get standardized legal documents.
- To avoid parking tickets.
- To learn about free trials.
- To Negotiate hotel bills.
- To Get chargebacks and refunds.
Sign up with us today for these and other product offerings that ensure convenience.