How to Get Compensated for Your Grubhub Complaints
Online food delivery systems make it easy to get a meal delivered straight to your home, without the inconvenience of driving to get it yourself. Grubhub is one of the most popular food delivery services, partnering with local restaurants in order to deliver your favorites, from essentials to tasty treats for an indulgent evening.
While Grubhub is known for having reliable services, issues do pop up from time to time - and when they do, you can be left feeling confused and unheard.
If you need to file , DoNotPay can help.
How to Make a Complaint to Grubhub
Immediately after you encounter an issue with Grubhub, you should reach out to the customer support team. In many cases, the customer service department can help you resolve your , especially if it is related to payment processing or if you have a question about when your active order might be getting delivered.
Ways to contact Grubhub customer support:
|Website||You can contact Grubhub through their chatbot.|
|Social Media||Grubhub is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram|
One important thing to note about contacting Grubhub through their online chat feature is that you will be receiving automated responses. Many times, these responses don't actually address your concerns, so you might end up calling Grubhub either way. Then, you should count on spending some time on the phone waiting to be connected to customer service. All in all, this process could take you well over an hour - and if you have a pressing issue related to an order, that's time you might not be willing to burn. Social media could be a quicker way of getting your concerns addressed since Grubhub appears to be very active on social media - but even that can be hit-and-miss.
However you choose to contact Grubhub customer support, you should be prepared to have all the proper information on hand, including:
- payment information
- order information (if applicable)
- the date of the order you are inquiring about.
How to Escalate Your Grubhub Complaint to Small Claims Court
If you aren't able to get your issue resolved by reaching out to Grubhub customer service, you will probably want to take further action.
You have a couple of options for doing this:
- Reach out to Grubhub corporate. Escalating a Grubhub complaint to the corporate office might help you to get the results that you are looking for. Additionally, reaching out to the corporate office might be a good option if you feel uncomfortable describing a particular issue over the phone to a customer service agent. Here is the address for contacting the Grubhub corporate office: Grubhub World Headquarters, 111 W Washington St Ste 2100, Chicago, IL 60602. Be as detailed as possible in your letter, and include a paper trail, if you have one, including receipts or records of any previous contact with Grubhub customer service.
- File a claim in small claims court. Depending on your state of residence, you might need to find out what your legal recourse is to take Grubhub to small claims court. Your best chance for making a strong case against Grubhub is by having plenty of evidence on hand, including any applicable documents. Proof of contact is an important document to share with the court since judges will want to know that you previously tried to contact Grubhub and were not successful in getting the problem resolved.
Getting a Grubhub complaint taken care of is a complicated process, and depending on your method of communication, it could easily take weeks or even months to resolve.
If you want to expedite the process and get the money that you rightfully deserve, turn to DoNotPay.
DoNotPay Makes it Easy to Start a Small Claims Lawsuit
Here's how to start a small claims lawsuit against Grubhub by utilizing DoNotPay:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit including photographic proof and other important information.
That's it! DoNotPay saves you time and money by generating a demand letter or court filing on your behalf. Legal issues can be confusing and stressful, so take one more thing off your plate and allow DoNotPay, the fast, easy, successful solution, to help you out.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
DoNotPay's Sue Now product can make your life much easier, giving you legal recourse against companies that have not treated you fairly. Every year, consumers lose thousands of dollars after experiencing customer service issues with various companies, from restaurants to supermarkets and auto repair centers.
Here are a few ways that DoNotPay can help you get the money that you deserve:
- Filing Walgreens complaints
- DoorDash complaints
- Handling Walmart complaints
- Handling a Taco Bell complaint
- Filing a Chipotle complaint
- Filing USPS complaints
- Carshield complaints
- Filing Starbucks complaints
- One-Shot Keto complaints
- Filing Somatic complaints