How to File GoBank Complaints Easily
In the United States, the banking system is often seen as a necessary evil. Fees and interest rates can be high, customer service can be lackluster, and it's all too easy to get lost in the maze of accounts and products. And like other banks nationwide, GoBank has its share of dissatisfied customers.
Consumers commonly gripe about fees, customer service, or account closure with their GoBank accounts. Most clients choose to handle the complaint independently rather than hiring a lawyer. However, one of the biggest problems with attempting to file a complaint against GoBank is that most complaints go ignored.
That's where DoNotPay steps in to help with your . DoNotPay can assist you in launching a small claims court lawsuit to recover the money you are owed.
How to Make a Complaint to GoBank
GoBank provides several methods to make complaints. Customers can online, by phone, email, or through the mail. Additionally, customers can make complaints through social media.
- Online: Customers can go to the GoBank website.
- Phone: Gobank.com also provides a phone number customers can call to make complaints.
- Email: GoBank provides an email address for customers who want to go through traditional mail to complain.
- Social media: Gobank.com also provides links to social media to make complaints through Twitter or Facebook. You can contact customer support from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6:30 PM PST.
|Ways to Contact GoBank Customer Support|
P.O. Box 5100. Pasadena, CA 91117
|Phone Number GoBank Debit MasterCard||(888) 288-1843|
|Phone Number GoBank Visa Debit Card||888) 280-8260|
|Online Contact Form||Contact Us|
How to File a Complaint Against GoBank
The GoBank complaints by consumers continue to increase, prompting this GoBank complaints guide. Here are a few steps you can take to file a complaint against GoBank.
- Choose 'File a Complaint' from the drop-down menu. Select the appropriate form and click on 'File GoBank complaint.'
- Provide as much detail as possible while suggesting how GoBank could help you.
- Submit a complaint against GoBank and notify them you did so via complain.biz.
If you're unhappy with the GoBank response or you're not sure your complaint was handled properly, you can also file a complaint with BBB, FTC, and FDIC. You can contact the bank by phone or email if you have any concerns or questions regarding your account. You can also file DoNotPay complaints about the following:
How to Sue Gobank in Small Claims Court With DoNotPay
Suing a company is a complicated process, but with DoNotPay, you can file a claim in small claims court without going through the hustle. With our DoNotPay app, we ensure you do not go through the hustle of going through hiring a lawyer by yourself.
Most importantly, you need to prepare the demand letter to be considered for compensation by small courts. DoNotPay will ensure that you have the proper letter before going to court.
Here's how to file a small claims lawsuit with DoNotPay:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit including photographic proof and other important information.
And that is all you have to do. To get your legal notice letter or court filing papers, you will have to fill out the form with the necessary information. We will also send copies of your written complaint to the individual or firm against whom you are pursuing a lawsuit and provide a professionally written script that you can use in court to help with your case.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
There are several more issues that you can solve with DoNotPay, including:
- Airline flight compensation
- Small claims court
- Standardized legal documents
- Free trials
- Negotiate hotel bills
- Parking tickets
- Chargebacks and refunds
Look no further than DoNotPay if you're seeking a remedy to your complaints against GoBank. We are the go-to solution for GoBank complaints and our product makes it easy to file your complaints online today.
So go ahead and use our product to finally get your resolved. Fill out a few forms and we'll automatically generate the complaint letter for you. Get started with us today!