How To Get Epix Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Epix is one of the U.S.-based leading virtual streaming services that allows you to enjoy thousands of world-famous movies and series. This platform reaches its users through several TV and digital providers. Apart from these channels, one of the most popular streaming methods is the Epix Now app. With this app, you can enjoy binge-watching your favorite content without cable TV.
Does Epix Have a Free Trial?
Yes—Epix Now app offers a 7-day free trial to all new users. As for the providers, this possibility and the duration of the trial itself varies depending on the type of plans they propose. During this period, users have the opportunity to get acquainted with the entire content of the platform without restrictions. This means that, after a week, you can enjoy the same features, but for a fee.
How To Get a Free Epix Trial Within Seconds
In case the Epix App free trial sounds like the most practical solution for you, be sure that you’ll have no problems whatsoever signing up for one. It’ll take you less than five minutes to connect directly to the app and access a huge range of all the things you’ve ever wanted to watch. The process isn’t complex at all—here's how you can do it:
- Go to Epix official website
- Click on Start My 7-Day Free Trial
- Make an account by entering your email address and generating a password
- Download the app via one of the four available channels—Google Play Store, iTunes, Amazon, or Roku
- Start the application and log in with previously created credentials
- Follow the instructions and add payment details
- Start using the free trial Epix offers with no fuss
Does the Epix Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
That’s usually the major reason for misunderstandings since users aren’t sufficiently informed about the rules that the company proposes. They rarely cancel it themselves and thus become susceptible to various fraudulent activities and unauthorized fund transfers.
Yet, the Epix platform can’t refund the costs of paid membership. In case you want to negotiate this, you’ll have to contact the app store customer support representatives and explain the case.
How To Avoid the Renewal by Using DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Having in mind plenty of cases when people just forget to end the trial subscription and then get charged, DoNotPay has come up with the perfect solution for this situation by launching virtual credit cards.
Here are some things you should know about this amazing invention:
- Virtual credit cards function as specially generated numbers similar to those on physical cards
- DoNotPay creates unique, single-use numbers that you can utilize at times when you need to enter payment details for a free trial—this way you won’t need to put the real credit card number
- These don’t have any funds on them, and after the expiration of the trial period, the company can’t charge you even if you forgot to cancel the trial membership
- The system unsubscribes you from the service and your credit cards remain unaffected
We’ll make sure that the generation of such virtual aids are always available through a web browser.
Unsubscribe option—and you’re free!
The Cost of the Service After a Free Trial and the Alternatives
When a free trial on your Epix Now app is gone, you remain with a $5.99/month membership, regardless of the app type. This is probably one of the least expensive ones since providers tend to set higher prices for the same service. Here are a few most used digital and TV providers and the cost they propose for the platform use:
Free Trial/Price per Month
How To Cancel Epix Free Trial
You need to react in time if you want to prevent the company from taking advantage of the funds in your account. Depending on the type of app you are using, you can do this in several ways.
Canceling Epix Free Trial on Android
- Run Google Play Store on your smartphone
- Log in to your Google Play Store account in case you weren’t logged in already
- Click on the Menu section
- Choose the Subscription tab
- Click on the specific Epix Now subscription tab and choose Cancel
- Finalize the process by completing the rest of the steps
Canceling Epix Free Trial on iTunes via iPhone
- Log in to your iTunes account using the iTunes & App Store section
- Find View Apple ID button and click on it
- Find Epix free trial in the Subscriptions list
- Click on Cancel Subscription
Canceling Epix Free Trial on iTunes via PC or Mac
- Log into your iTunes account via that device
- Click View Account and choose option Manage
- Click Edit once you find Epix Now on the list
- Choose Cancel Subscription
Canceling Epix Free Trial on Amazon Prime
The only thing you need to do in case you want to cancel the trial on Amazon Prime is to log into your account. Epix Now should be one of the points on your subscription list—make sure you choose the option for disabling auto-renewal.
Canceling Epix Free Trial on Roku
This procedure is almost identical to the previous one. As soon as you sign in to your account, you should be able to find the desired subscription on the list. A single click on the
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
Apart from being efficient with resolving Epix free trial renewal issues, DoNotPay and its free virtual credit cards will also help you with other subscription problems. We assist our users with Showtime, Youtube TV, and Adobe free trials, but also with various programs’ membership cancellation. Yet, that’s not the end—get ready to explore a whole new world of DoNotPay services through your web browser. Our app will always be there to help with:
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Dealing with issues with credit cards