Learn How To Get an eBay Refund Through PayPal Fast and No-Stress
eBay is a U.S. website that has a great offer of products for its customers worldwide. It is an online marketplace with numerous brands. If you are unsatisfied with the service that you get from eBay, you should be able to get your money back.
Get Your Money Back With DoNotPay’s Help Without Hassle
Say ‘goodbye’ to dealing with refund requests on your own and let the world’s first robot lawyer deal with such tedious tasks. DoNotPay can help you get your money back in a matter of minutes, and the entire process is super simple! Be done with the company that’s causing you trouble by doing the following:
- Find DoNotPay in your
- Scroll down to the File a Chargeback Section
- Click on the Get Protected button
- Provide DoNotPay with all the important info about your bank
- Type in eBay as the merchant
- Verify your signature
- Submit the request
Your bank will be notified as quickly as possible. We can also get in touch with eBay instead of you to speed up the process even more. To ensure the best results in your case, DoNotPay will compose a letter with your VISA and Mastercard codes, send it to the merchant, and keep it archived to use it as evidence in small claims court, should it come to that.
How To Get an eBay Refund Through PayPal
To get a refund from eBay through PayPal, you will need to do so from PayPal's website. These are the steps that you’ll need to follow:
- Log into your PayPal account
- Select the Activity tab at the top of the page
- Click All Transactions
- Find the transaction you want to refund and click on it
- Select Refund This Payment
- For Refund amount, enter the amount you want to refund
- Select Continue
- Choose Issue Refund after you check all the info you entered is correct
The refund will be credited in the same currency used for the payment.
|Type of Payment||Place Where the Refund Is Credited|
|Bank Account Payment||The refund will be credited to the sender’s bank account|
|PayPal Balance Payments||The money will be credited to the sender’s PayPal balance|
|Credit Card Payments||The sender will find a refund credited to their card|
|Payments Made With Both a Credit Card and Another Payment Method||The amount paid by card will be credited to the card and the other part to the PayPal balance of the sender|
The conversion rate used depends on when the refund was made after the original transaction.
eBay’s Refund Policy
On their website, eBay states that you can return your item and request a refund if the item was damaged, was not the one you ordered, or didn’t match the listing description. If you decide to return the item, You’ll receive a date by which you should ship it back. If you fail to ship it by that date, eBay may close the request, and you will not receive a refund.
When the seller gets the item back from you—or once they’ve agreed to refund you and let you keep the item—they will have two business days to issue your refund. When that happens, you'll get an email notifying you about it.
How Long Will It Take To Receive a Refund From eBay via PayPal
It normally takes three to five business days for a PayPal refund to go through. Depending on who your card provider is, your request might take up to 30 days to process if you paid with a credit card.
How Can I Check the Status of My Refund Request
You can check the status of your eBay refund request by doing the following:
- Log in to your eBay account
- Click on the Help button
- Select Buying
- Click on the Resolving Buying Problems
- Open the Return an Item for a Refund page
- Scroll down to Get Your Refund
- Click on the Check Your Return Status button
If eBay Is Being Difficult, You can Sue Them With the Help of DoNotPay!
If you can’t get a refund from eBay through PayPal, DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court. We can deal with tedious bureaucracy for you and get you properly ready for court. Why spend hours researching all you need to learn and know about one such process when you can turn to our app to do the hard work for you? Get the world’s first robot lawyer that has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access to make your life easier! Allow your virtual assistant to help you out!
Open DoNotPay in your and get your hard-earned money back.
DoNotPay can help you with:
- Creating a demand letter—If you want us to make a demand letter suitable specifically for your case, you’ll need to answer a few questions from our chatbot
- Making your appearance at court—DoNotPay can prepare the paperwork you need to win the case. Our app will also create a script made specifically for your appearance at court to make you sound more convincing
- Filling out the required court forms—DoNotPay will provide you with the needed forms and fill them out for you, so you can be sure not to mess something up
- Serving eBay—we can provide you with a form called Serving the Defendant. We will actually provide eBay with a stamped copy of your forms, and it needs to be done according to the rules of your local small claims court because otherwise, your case may be dismissed
Other Great Features DoNotPay Offers
Can you imagine having a personal virtual assistant that can help you deal with administrative tasks you bump into daily? That’s not something you can only see in movies anymore—DoNotPay has the technology to make your life easier!
Maybe emails are giving you a lot of unnecessary trouble, especially the following cases: if you don't know how to block emails on Gmail or iPhone, or can’t seem to get rid of emails from Twitter. Our app can offer you the answers to each of those questions.
We can even help you book DMV appointments in multiple states across the U.S. like Arizona, Michigan, California, North Carolina, or Nevada. With DoNotPay’s help, you can get them scheduled in the blink of an eye.
If you want to enjoy your free trials and not worry about getting charged, you should check our virtual credit card.
DoNotPay will be at your service with possible problems that you might cross paths with related to stalking and harassment. Whether you are wondering how to stop cyberstalking, report harassing phone calls, deal with landlord harassment, or want to learn how to stop a stalker, our app can guide you through it all.
Open DoNotPay it in your , and let it sort your issues with:
- Signing up for free trials without risk
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Getting refunds from any company
- Helping you with bills you can't pay
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Jumping the phone queue
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Dealing with unwanted subscriptions and memberships
- Getting compensations and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Keeping yourself safe from harassment and stalking
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Solving credit card issues
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement