How to Get an Adobe CS6 Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
With Adobe shifting from the CS6 platform to the Creative Cloud subscription model, a lot is going on in the Adobe world. If you're looking for a (or Creative Cloud free trial), there are a variety of ways you can go, depending on what type of image editing software you require. Though it can seem a bit complicated, DoNotPay can help you obtain free trials and refunds with Adobe to make sure you're getting the right services to suit your needs.
What You Need to Know About CS6 Free Trials
The Creative Suite (CS) software packages have been enormously popular since CS1 was rolled out by Adobe in 2003. A decade later, CS6 was announced as the last version of Creative Suite and Adobe has since been in the process of transitioning to its next generation of software packages. Although a CS6 free trial is no longer available as Adobe phases it out completely, here are the basics you should know about the transition to the Creative Cloud (CC) subscription model:
- A variety of free trials are available under the Creative Cloud umbrella
- CS6 users can check out new features with a free trial for CC
- You can choose the full package or individual apps (like Acrobat Pro and Photoshop)
- Free trials are seven days for individuals
- Student and teacher discounts unlock significant value
- Teams and businesses can access 14-day trials
Like much of the cloud-computing world, Adobe is now moving exclusively to the subscription model, providing recurring revenue for the company but also making it easy for users to stay up to date. Although the $52.99 per month overall price for the full CC package is on the pricey end, individuals can also choose individual services for less (e.g., Photoshop is $20.99 a month).
Getting a CS6 or Photoshop Free Trial on Your Own
If you have CS6 and are curious about the new offerings by Adobe, you can move forward in a variety of ways. Consider these steps to get started:
- Sign in or sign up for an Adobe account
- Begin a free trial for the full Creative Cloud package
- Add a valid credit card to your account
- Test out the most important apps for your needs
- Cancel your Adobe subscription within seven days (or 14 days for a business account)
The full Creative Cloud package lets you access more than 20 different apps, ranging from classics like Photoshop and Acrobat to lesser-known products like Audition and Substance 3D. With a seven-day trial, you will be able to test out the apps that you will use the most, allowing you to pick and choose individual apps at the end of the trial period and save money.
In any case you decide to purchase the software, you can find the costs below:
|Cancel within 14 days to get a full refund
Plus Cloud services:
|Cancel within 14 days to get a full refund
If you only plan on regularly using one or two apps, follow Adobe's guidelines for canceling your subscription and then sign up for the individual apps you wish to use. Later on, you can always upgrade to the full suite of apps, if needed.
How to Use DoNotPay for a CS6 Free Trial
Just like with accessing a , DoNotPay is the easy solution to give you a risk-free trial period with Adobe products. Follow these prompts to move forward:
- Sign in to your Adobe account or sign up for a new one
- Pick the best trial package for you (the full CC suite is recommended)
- Let DoNotPay generate a free virtual credit card number
- Use the virtual credit card number to complete the trial requirements
- Let the trial cancel automatically without being charged
The Advantages of Using DoNotPay for a CS6 Trial
Forgetting to cancel a subscription is a very profitable business, as many consumers are simply too busy to remember when to cancel. That holds especially true when canceling an Adobe free trial, as the trial is much shorter than a more conventional 30-day trial period. And if you don't use the virtual credit card and are mistakenly charged, DoNotPay can directly contact Adobe on your behalf to obtain a refund.
Instead of setting alarms or marking your calendar, however, a DoNotPay virtual credit card gives you the confidence to sign up without any risk of being charged. Without wasting time dealing with customer service, you can make sure that you will get the full length of the trial without any monetary risk. All you have to do is focus on whether or not you need the software and let DoNotPay handle the rest.
Problem Solved: Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help
DoNotPay always has your back when it comes to consumer issues, from software trials and unauthorized charges to jumping ahead in the customer-service queue. Here are some of the other DoNotPay services to consider:
- Renewing car registration
- Requesting real estate tax breaks
- Fighting back against robocalls
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Easily file a complaint against any company
- Access free trials without getting charged
- Receive hotel upgrades
- Recover account passwords
- Appeal banned accounts
With DoNotPay's versatile slate of services, nagging problems can be just a few clicks away.