How to Contact Senator Marco Rubio
Senator Marco Rubio is Florida’s current senior senator in the 117th US Congress. Senator Rubio is well known for his outstanding effort in initiating the widely-hailed paycheck protection program (PPP), which helped thousands of small businesses during the pandemic.
This article will include a short biography of Marco Rubio and all of his contact information. Learn how to reach Senator Marco Rubio and other Florida representatives swiftly and professionally with DoNotPay.
Senator Marco Rubio: Brief Bio
Senator Marco Antonio Rubio was born on May 28, 1971 in Miami, Florida to parents of Cuban origin who had migrated to the US for a better opportunity. He went to South Miami Senior High School, Tarkio College, and Santa Fe Community College before graduating with a Political Science degree at Florida State University. Marco Rubio has since gotten a Juris Doctor at the University of Miami Law School.
Senator Rubio first served as city commissioner for West Miami before being elected to the House of Representatives in 2000. He became a senator in 2010.
Senator Rubio was part of the famous "gang of eight" bipartisan delegation to address border and migrant issues. Senator Rubio is blessed with four children from a marriage to Jeanette Dousdebes.
Contact Senator Marco Rubio
2120 Main StreetRoom 200Fort Myers, FL 33901
|239 318 6464
Bryan Simpson U.S. Courthouse
300 North Hogan Street
Suite # 8-111
Jacksonville, FL 32202
|904 354 4300
7400 SW 87th Avenue, Suite 270
Miami, Florida 33173
|305 596 4224
|305 596 4345
201 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
|407 254 2473
1 866 630 7106
700 S. Palafox St.Suite 125Pensacola, Florida 32502
|855 433 2063
4580 PGA Blvd.Suite 201Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
|561 775 3360
402 South Monroe StreetSuite 2105ETallahassee, FL 32399
|850 599 9100
501 E. Polk Street
Tampa, FL 33602
|813 947 6288
284 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
|202 224 3041
Other Florida public officials you can contact
In the next section, you’ll find a range of services that Senator Rubio offers at these offices. If none of them captures the reason for your contact, you may want to look at other public servants in Florida to know which would be most suitable to contact for your issue. A list of some of the government representatives in Florida has been provided below.
- Senator Rick Scott is Florida’s second senator to the 117th US congress.
- Governor Ron DeSantis is the present governor of the state of California.
- Justice Ashley Moody is Florida's chief attorney in charge.
- Rep Matt Gaetz is one of the speakers at the current district one representative of Florida 117th house of congress.
- Rep John Rutherford is one of the elected congress delegates representing Florida’s 4th district at the 117th US congress.
- Rep Lois Frankel is one of Florida’s elected members of the house of representatives at the current 117th US congress.
What Can Senator Rubio Do for You?
There are many forms of intervention that the office of Senator Rubio can help you with. When you contact Senator Rubio you can:
- Request a tour of the Capitol
- Apply for Senatorial internships
- Seek a tour guide for visiting DC
- Seek help concerning Federal Government Agencies
- Nominate individuals in Florida for enrollment into the US Force Academy
- Track and report the utilization of federal funds in your county
- Apply for federal grants
- Track the progress of a bill that had just received a congressional hearing
Having Challenges Contacting Senator Rubio?
Finding the right contact address and sending the right content are the two biggest difficulties most Americans face when trying to contact their government representatives. Due to the volume of applications they receive, without using the required formal tone, there is little to no guarantee of feedback from most government offices.
DoNotPay offers a great innovation to help US citizens contact their elected officials for complaints, proposals, or requests.
DoNotPay Can Contact Senator Rubio for You
DoNotPay offers a fast and reliable way to get across to public officers in the US. You’ll have a safe and professional contact service delivered in minutes when you:
2. Choose whether you want to contact your Senator, state representative, Governor, President, or Mayor.
3. Tell us why you are contacting your representative and state which bill or issue you’re concerned about.
Sit back and relax! DoNotPay will deliver your message and handle the rest for you. Our bots will fill the contact forms on your legislator’s website on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Do More!
- Reduce property taxes
- File warranty claims
- Create burner phones
- Sign-up for clinical trials
- Contact embassies and consulates