How to Contact Senator Tom Cotton
Senator Tom Cotton is the Junior Senator for the state of Arkansas in the 117th US Congress. This article will go over how you can contact Senator Tom Cotton. If you wish to do so faster and more professionally, find out how DoNotPay can help you!
Senator Tom Cotton Biography
Senator Thomas Bryant Cotton (1977 - ) is the current serving Junior Senator for the state of Kansas in the 117th US Congress. Before becoming a senator in 2015, Tom served as Arkansas' 4th district representative for three years and also worked privately for McKinsey & Company.
Senator Cotton had his high school education at Dardanelle High School (1995) and received a bachelor's degree from Harvard and Master's degree from Claremont Graduate University and Harvard Law School (2002). He also served in the US Army.
Here are some of the notable bills sponsored by Senator Tom Cotton:
- Bill to stop organ harvesting
- Bill to request October 23, 2020 as a national holiday in remembrance of the Beirut USMC 1983 bombing
- Bill to protect public servants in the US
- Bill to end catch-and-release for rioters
- Bill calling for justice for George Floyd
Contact Senator Tom Cotton
Senator Tom Cotton has four district offices in Arkansas and a federal office in Washington, D.C. Here are their addresses below:
|District||El Dorado||Jonesboro||Little Rock||Springdale||Washington, D.C.|
|Address||106 West Main Street
El Dorado, AR 71730
|300 South Church
Jonesboro, AR 72401
|1401 West Capitol Ave
Little Rock, AR 72201
|1108 South Old Missouri Road
Springdale, AR, 72764
|326 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
|Phone||(870) 864-8582||(870) 933-6223||(501) 223-9081||(479) 751-0879||(202) 224-2353
|Fax||(870) 864-8571||(870) 933-6596||(501) 244-9633||(479) 927-1092||-|
You can visit the official website to sign up for Senator Tom Cotton’s weekly newsletters, send the office of the senator an email, or you can keep up with updates from the senator’s Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube official accounts.
Arkansas residents also contact
There are different issues Arkansas residents bring to notice on a daily basis. Here are some other frequently contacted Arkansas government officeholders:
|Arkansas Government Representatives||Positions Held|
|The 46th and current serving Governor of the state of Arkansas|
|The 20th and current Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas|
|The current serving senior senator representing the state of Arkansas in the 117th U.S Congress|
|Arkansas’ current serving Secretary of State since 2019|
|The current Attorney-General of the state of Arkansas|
|Arkansas’ 2nd district federal house representative in the 117th US Congress|
|Arkansas’ 3rd district federal house representative in the 117th US Congress|
Services Offered by Senator Tom Cotton
When you contact Senator Tom Cotton, be sure to check if your reason for contact falls within the jurisdiction of his capacity as a senator. For example, here are some of the most frequent reasons why people contact Senator Tom Cotton:
- Seek assistance regarding visa, passport, and immigration issues for residents of Arkansas
- Inquire about certain businesses or certain issues as it affects specific districts in Arkansas
- Seek help with contacting federal parastatals for issues like taxes, immigration, incarceration, health, and others
- Request support for a federal grant by an Arkansas-based group
- Tender a nomination for the US Military Academy
- Apply for a senatorial internship at the office of the senator
- Report stolen or lost honorary medal or decoration
How to Contact Government Representatives Using DoNotPay
When reaching out to senators, governors, and congress representatives, a stress-free way of contact is when you have to worry less about the delays and formal procedures involved in making contact or fearless about a compromise of your privacy.
1. Search “Government Representatives” on DoNotPay and select the Contact Your Government Representative product.
2. Choose whether you want to contact your Senator, House Representative, Governor, President, or Mayor.
3. Tell us why you are contacting your representative, which bill or issue you’re concerned about, and what you’re urging the representative to do.
Sit back and relax! DoNotPay will deliver your message and handle the rest for you. Our bots will fill the contact forms on your legislator’s website on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Do Much More!
DoNotPay can assist you with so many more legal matters, such as:
- Create standardized legal documents
- File warranty claims
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Create cease and desist letters
- Cancel any subscription or service
- And more!