Contact Senator Joni Ernst Fast!
If you live in the state of Iowa, getting in touch with Senator Joni Ernst is a fantastic way to get involved in the political process of your state, discover more about the legislative process, and voice your opinion at a local level.
We understand that reaching out to any government representative can seem intimidating and even confusing. Don’t worry, this article will guide you through everything there is to know about the junior Senator of Iowa.
To find out Senator Joni Ernst’s phone number, social media accounts, office locations, and more, just keep on reading!
Getting to Know Senator Ernest – A Quick Bio
Before contacting your government representative, it’s important to know who they are and what they’ve accomplished so you can have a better idea of the person representing you and your state. Here is a quick break down of Senator Joni Ernst:
- Senator Joni Kay Ernst was born in Read Oak, Iowa, in 1970.
- She studied for her bachelor’s at Iowa State University, and then went on to obtain her master’s at Columbus State University.
- She was previously in the military and achieved the position of lieutenant colonel. She served in the Iowa Army National Guard between 1993 and 2015.
- Senator Joni Ernst began her campaign in 2014. She was elected as Iowa’s junior senator in 2015 and has been serving ever since.
What Are the Best Ways to Contact Senator Ernst?
|Address||730 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
|The Senator doesn’t provide an official email, but you click here to fill out the necessary form.|
|Senator phone number||Main office: (202) 224-3254|
|Fax||Main office: (202) 224-9369|
Where is Senator Joni Ernst’s Office Located?
Although the Senator often spends a lot of time in her Washington DC office, she also has several other offices throughout the state of Iowa where you can reach her staff.
All of the locations perform the same services, so we recommend that you simply select whichever is closest to you. Here is a list of all the offices, as well as their contact information:
- Address: 730 Hart Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510
- Phone: (202) 224-3254
- Fax: (202) 224-9369
- Address: 733 Federal Building, 210 Walnut Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Phone: (515) 284-4574
- Fax: (515) 284-4937
- 201 West Second Street, Suite 806, Davenport, IA 52801
- Phone: (563) 322-0677
- Fax: (563) 322-0854
- 111 Seventh Avenue SE, Suite 480, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
- Phone: (319) 365-4504
- Fax: (319) 365-4683
- 194 Federal Building, 320 Sixth Street, Sioux City, IA 51101
- Phone: (712) 252-1550
- Fax: (712) 252-1638
- 221 Federal Building, 8 South Sixth Street, Council Bluffs, IA 51501
- Phone: (712) 352-1167
- Fax: (712) 352-0087
What Services Can the Junior Senator of Iowa Assist Me With?
As part of her constitutional duties, Senator Ernst is meant to help the people of Iowa through a range of federal and local processes. This aid can be helpful for both you and your community, here is a list of all the services available:
Planning a visit to Washington DC
- The senator’s office helps the citizens of Iowa to plan their visits to the nation’s capital.
- The tours can include special visits to historic landmarks, such as The White House, The Supreme Court and Capitol Hill.
- Bookings for the tours happen throughout the year, but spaces are limited so be sure to book in advance.
- If you require help with any federal agencies, the senator’s office can help you communicate with these and handle your case personally.
- You can fill out the following form in order to have the senator’s office assign you a personal caseworker.
Requesting a flag
- Anyone interested in obtaining a United States flag can purchase one through Senator Ernst’s office.
Providing resources for disasters
- The Senator works to help Iowans to recover from natural disasters, resources are on hand directly through her office upon request.
- To view resources for floods in particular you can view the senator’s official website.
Why It Can Be Hard to Reach Senator Ernst on Your Own
- Calling the senator can be a lot harder than it sounds. The phone lines for her office are often busy and there’s no way to guarantee that her office representative will pass on your message correctly.
- Writing the perfect email to the Senator is a time-consuming task, and it can be intimidating to voice your opinion formally in just one document. Messing up the email can hurt your chances of receiving a good response.
- The best course of action would be to find a way to have the letter written on your behalf, and luckily DoNotPay has a way to do just that!
DoNotPay Helps You Contact Senator Joni Ernst Faster
If you want to participate as a citizen of the US, use DoNotPay to make it easier for you! DoNotPay can contact any government representative in a matter of minutes. Here’s how it works:
- Sign-in to DoNotPay and find the Contact Your Government Representative product.
- Choose which official you are trying to contact (in this case, Senator)
- Go over the concerns you have or anything you want to mention to the senator
And you’re done! DoNotPay will contact the senator for you! Don’t worry about formatting issues, DoNotPay’s bots will create the perfect message and send it through the official’s website.
DoNotPay Can Do A Lot More
- Fight email spam
- Find missing money
- Negotiate bills for you
- Reduce property taxes
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- And more!