Contact Senator Patty Murray
Government representatives voice their thoughts on legislative issues and matters concerning the United States of America. They represent U.S. citizens, and they always welcome their constituents to share their thoughts and opinions on various issues.
This article will inform you how you can contact United States Senator Patty Murray. It will also introduce you to DoNotPay, an AI-Powered Robot Lawyer that makes it much easier to contact your senator, governor, or any other government representative.
How to Contact Senator Patty Murray
United States Senator Patty Murray has seven offices that you can contact. Feel free to contact the location closest to you. Here's a list of her offices along with the address and phone number for each:
- Vancouver Office: The Marshall House, 1323 Officer's Row, Vancouver, Washington 98661. Phone: (360) 696-7797.
- Yakima Office: 402 E. Yakima Ave, Suite 420, Yakima, Washington 98901. Phone: (509) 453-7462.
- Seattle Office: 2988 Jackson Federal Building, 915 2nd Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98174. Phone: (206) 553-5545.
- Spokane Office: 10 North Post Street, Suite 600, Spokane, Washington 99201. Phone: (509) 624-9515.
- Tacoma Office: 950 Pacific Avenue, Ste. 650, Tacoma, Washington 98402. Phone: (253) 572-3636.
- Everrett Office: 2930 Wetmore Avenue, Ste. 9D, Everett, Washington 98201. Phone Number: (425) 259-6515.
- Washington, DC: 154 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington D.C. 20510. Phone Number: (202) 224-2621.
The following table is an overview of the main ways you can contact Senator Patty Murray:
|Entered Office||3rd of January 1993|
|Term Expires||3rd of January 2023|
|Main Mailing Address||154 Russel Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510|
|Main Phone Number||(202) 224-2621|
|Email Address||To contact the senator, fill out the form found here.|
About Senator Patty Murray
- Senator Patricia Murray is an American politician and retired educator who is currently serving as the Senior United States Senator from Washington alongside Junior Senator Maria Cantwell. She has held this seat since 1993.
- Murray is the first female U.S. Senator from Washington. Prior to becoming a Senator, she served in the Washington State Senate.
- She received her degree in physical education from Washington State University and began working as a professional teacher at first, and then a parenting teacher at Shoreline Community College.
- Murray is an advocate for environmental and education issues.
- She first ran for the Washington State Senate in 1988 where she defeated two-term incumbent Bill Kiskaddon.
- After one term in the state senate, she launched a successful campaign for the United States Senate, and she has now been re-elected four times and is now running for a sixth term in the 2022 election.
- She has been a part of party leadership since 2001 where she had several committee chair positions.
- Murray is currently the sixth most senior member of the Senate, the third most senior Democrat, and the dean of Washington’s Congressional Delegation.
|Posts held||Time in Office|
|United States Senator from Washington||Assumed Office: 3rd of January 1993|
|Chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee.||Assumed Office: 3rd of February 2021|
|Secretary of the Senate Democratic Conference||January 3, 2007 – January 3, 2017|
|Chair of the Senate Budget Committee||January 3, 2013 – January 3, 2015|
|Chair of the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee||January 3, 2011 – January 3, 2013|
|Chair of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee||January 3, 2011 – January 3, 2013|
|Member of the Washington Senate from the 1st District||January 9, 1989 – January 3, 1993|
Discuss Issues with Senator Patty Murray
Senator Murray encourages the residents of Washington State to share their thoughts and opinions with her and her staff members. She even has weekly coffee with Washington State residents every Wednesday morning. Here is a list of topics you can discuss with Senator Murray:
- Animal Welfare
- Children and Families
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Request Assistance for Citizenship and Immigration Purposes
- Civil Rights
- Climate Change
- Economic Stimulus and Financial Services
- Elections and Congressional Affairs
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Foreign Policy
- Health Care
- Homeland Security and Terrorism
- Request Assistance for Housing
- Labor and Workforce
- Law Enforcement
- Native Americans and Indigenous People
- Postal Affairs
- Request Assistance – General
- Social Security
- Small Business
- Technology and Telecommunications
- Request Assistance for Veterans
Services Provided by the Office of Senator Patty Murray
- Get Assistance with A Federal Agency
- Touring the Capitol in Washington, DC
- Order an American Flag
- Internship Opportunities
- Military Service Academy Nominations
Why It Might Be Difficult to Reach Senator Murray on Your Own
Contacting a United States Senator is a difficult and time-consuming process. You can always try to call the governor to discuss an issue, if you do so you should follow a script. However, there are extremely long wait times and very busy phone lines that make it difficult to reach a Senator.
Writing an email is a better option so that you can clearly communicate your arguments, however, it is intimidating to write a professional email to a U.S. Senator. Therefore, DoNotPay is your best option to contact the governor!
Let DoNotPay Contact United States Senator Patty Murray for You!
DoNotPay is a reliable service that can make the process of contacting a senator much faster and easier. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Find the Contact Your Government Representative product on DoNotPay.
2. Choose whether you want to contact your Senator, House Representative, Governor, President, or Mayor.
3. Choose the best option that describes your reason for reaching out to the elected official. We'll give you the opportunity to provide relevant details later on.
That's all! DoNotPay will take care of the rest and enact our bots to get to work! You should receive a response directly from your official's office.
DoNotPay Does It All!
- Get compensation from victims of crime
- Contact embassies and consulates
- Create a divorce settlement agreement
- Submit FOIA requests