The Most Efficient Way To Check Your Bojangles Gift Card Balance
Did you get a Bojangles gift card as a gift and treat yourself to some chicken and biscuits on a few occasions? If you’re not sure of the remaining balance anymore, don’t worry—we got you covered!
This guide explains all the ways you can check your Bojangles gift card balance while putting an emphasis on the most simple one, and that is with DoNotPay!
After checking the balance of your Bojangles gift card, you will find out how to convert your gift card to cash.
At this moment, you can buy official Bojangles gift cards:
- At the company’s locations
- By sending an email with shipping information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a check or money order to Bojangles at:
- Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. Attn Gift Card Purchase, 9432 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273
You can load any amount between $5 and $100 on your Bojangles gift card. Should you choose to order a gift card, UPS will ship it within 14 days of your purchase. If you want Bojangles to ship your card to the gift recipient, include the shipping address of that person with your payment information.
Bojangles does not disclose whether:
- It charges inactivity fees
- The gift cards expire
- You can reload your used gift card
- You can return the gift card for cash in states with a cash back policy
U.S. federal law states that gift cards cannot expire in less than five years of purchase, though. Keep in mind that Bojangles may charge maintenance fees after 12 months of inactivity.
You can check your Bojangles gift card balance:
- By ordering at Bojangles
- By visiting any Bojangles location
- Via phone call
- Using DoNotPay
When you order at Bojangles and pay with your gift card, your receipt will show information about the spent and leftover balance on your card.
To check the balance on your Bojangles gift card:
- Bring your gift card with you or write down the card number and PIN
- Locate and visit your nearest Bojangles location
- Approach the payment counter
- Ask a staff member to check the remaining balance on your gift card
Follow these steps to check the balance on your Bojangles gift card online:
- Visit the company’s homepage
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Gift Cards link
- Click on the View Balance button
- Enter your card number and security code in the form that shows up
- Click on the Get Card History button
You can check the remaining balance on your Bojangles gift card via phone call if you follow these steps:
- Write down your Bojangles gift card number and security code
- Dial 1-888-892-3813
- Follow the prompts
- Choose a helpline extension
- Enter your card number and wait
An automated voice message will notify you of your remaining balance.
DoNotPay offers a simpler and quicker alternative to confusing forms and tiresome phone calls. Subscribe to DoNotPay and follow these steps to check your Bojangles gift card balance in no time:
- Open the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload a sharp picture of your Bojangles gift card
- Submit your request
We will contact the card issuer and notify you of the remaining balance on your Bojangles gift card as soon as possible.
Did you discover a few extra bucks on your Bojangles gift card that can’t afford you anything at Bojangles but are too much to throw away? Access DoNotPay using any web browser and follow these steps to convert your Bojangles gift card to cash:
- Search for Gift Card Cash Back in the search bar
- Answer a few questions about your Bojangles gift card
- Sign and submit your request
As soon as you submit your request, we will forward it to Bojangles, and you can expect your cash within 14 days of submission.
Our extensive learning center can help you take your gift card knowledge to the next level with these guides:
|Check the Balance of Gift Cards From Other Restaurants||Find Out How To:|
Did you receive a faulty or damaged item? Why not return it with your virtual assistant? We can also help you get a late delivery refund and jump the queue if the customer service phone keeps ringing to no avail. The list of handy DoNotPay features that make your everyday life easier goes on.
Most people spend big bucks on expensive lawyers to overcome their bureaucratic obstacles. Don’t waste your money on unnecessary fees—use DoNotPay and take care of any legal matter in a few easy clicks! Check out some of the issues the world’s first robot lawyer can help you with:
- Suing any company or person in small claims court
- Appealing parking tickets anywhere
- File insurance claims effortlessly
- Report any stalking or sexual harassment
- Reducing property taxes
- Drawing up tailor-made legal documents
- Creating POA agreements fast and easy
- Generating perfect divorce settlement agreements
- Sending a DMCA takedown notice in case your work was stolen
- Putting an end text and mail spam